Server transfers not working since patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nagalog, Apr 19, 2017.

1. bignukez New Member

I just tried using a token myself, not knowing that they didn't work. Submitted a petition last night and still have yet to get a response about reimbursement from the gm
  2. Oakarm New Member

Hey Makta

You paid cash for that transfer Token and its been what 48 hours...and no refund that is Unacceptable
    Also transfer tokens are still for sale they should be removed till they sort this...
  3. Eradiel New Member

Radarx, it is now technically "early next week" and I was wondering if you had a better idea of a timeline on this fix?

Thanks in advance!
  4. Makta Elder

Yes, it would be great to know when this patch is coming.

Thanks!
  5. RadarX Augur

I do. Tomorrow.
  6. Ecko Elder

Still not seeing the server transfer tokens on the marketplace? did this get fixed in this patch?
  7. doood New Member

PATCH said it was fixed... still broken .. doesnt even offer it in Marketplace...still down
  8. Kalamir Journeyman

*Edit - Looks like they are aware and hope to have them back by midnight tonight. Not sure how you fix the bug and forget to put the tokens back in the market, but they did.

Live Update Bugs 04/25/17
  9. Makta Elder

Well, the server transfer still isn't working either. I have tried twice now, both times when I hit accept, it immediately logs my account off like it normally does. I log back in and voila, I am still on the server I wish to transfer from.../boggle.

I am still flagged for the xfer, because when I log back in the box immediately pops up to xfer again.

This is getting really old, really fast. FFS go back to old school and do them manually for us.
  10. Eradiel New Member

Makta, I saw on the live update post they are aware of the token not being in the marketplace but no mention of them not working. Perhaps post on there seeing as there seems to be a dev fairly active and unaware of the issue.
  11. Makta Elder

Okay, I quoted my old post for reference and the response I got back from my petitions. You are right, I am still flagged for a transfer. The window now comes up for me. I complete my transfer, it logs me immediately off and when I log back in the transfer still hasn't happened. I am still on my original server, and am still flagged. I have attempted this SEVERAL times now.

Now my friend, who still has a transfer token purchased before the patch last week, clicked his token a few moments ago and transferred to AB with NO ISSUES!

I hate to be THAT guy, but I pointed out that maybe this "flag" I still have may not work after your "FIX" this week. You people assured me that the transfer flag would work as intended, and unfortunately it isn't for me.

Now, I need you to get this fixed...POST HASTE!!! I don't care how you do it. You can pull my flag and give me a new token. You can manually move me to AB. You can come down from heaven on gilded wings with angel trumpets blaring and WISH me there...just so long as you can GUARANTEE it will work.

I anxiously await your reply,

Maktah

PS. Ya know I never thought there would come a day when I missed the service that I got from SOE...until I played EQ under the control of Daybreak. Seriously, you guys need to change your company to Daybroke...as in Daybroke it again.
    Kalamir likes this.
  12. Makta Elder

NM it FINALLY went through...18th times a charm I guess