Live Update Bugs 04/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Sailea New Member

Done this for a few of my toons. Most it worked for .... for my zerker tho... only fixed 1 anchor. /boggle
  2. Brudal Augur

It is an AA with it's own filter. Show/hide in chat options and AA ability reuse under spells.
  3. Wyvern Lorekeeper

Cascading Theft of Defense XII
    Shadow Knight (AA)
    Slot 8: Absorb Melee Damage: 100%, Max Per Hit: 4600, Total: 34000
    Max Hits: 5

-- Illogical Math: 4600 damage per hit max absorb for 5 hits = 23000 total (remaining 11000 of 34000 total is never considered).
    -- Effect will never use the full 34000 total. For the effect to make use of 34000 total then the max hit needs to be 6800 (not 4600).
    Xeladom likes this.
  4. Ratbo Peep Augur

When it is fixed can you please do something to make sure we all know without digging deep in threads? I "fixed" this for a couple alts (with varying degrees of permanency) but as the GL, Ratbo himself has more items to pick up than I can bank - I moved my anchors outside and will wait for the fix.
    -R
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

6. Stormblossom Elder

Not a bug exactly, but the addition of the ability to auto-kick/strike on Monks is heavily mitigated by the need while solo to click every 18 seconds or less to re-apply Celestial Tranquility and/or Whistling Warsong. Would it be possible to re-visit the buffs on the monk items and give them sufficient duration that they actually allow Monks to fully take advantage of the auto changes or some way to bind the item clicks so they are also auto triggered?
  7. MeloxXx Journeyman

1) Instances in EoK and TBM (at least broken). Zone in, LD to char select, log back into normal zone. Totally reproducible.
    2) Bard Selo's 'not ready' spam cannot be redirected
  8. Myric New Member

TBM HA's crashing on zone in. CoAnguish crashed on zone in. Can we fix this please?
  9. fransisco Augur

TBM Ha's crash about 50% of the time for me.
    ITs really annoying
  10. Dribby New Member

it's not just TBM HA's that are crashing, today is the 3rd day this week Bixie Warfront has not been working and screwing me out of Teeks bonus
  11. Febb Augur

It's affecting instances every where, even on the TLP servers. So it's a global problem.
  12. Janakin Augur

On the instance issue it is hit or miss but I have noticed today trying to do PoW mission that the first character who tries to go in, if it is bugged, shortly goes LD to group.

Once that happens if anyone else in the group tries to zone in "The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here." message pops up, almost like the instance is not spinning up.
  13. Janakin Augur

So after 6 unsuccessful attempts at getting into PoW instance, I decided to try one last thing before giving up.

My group for this was:
    105 Warrior
    105 Cleric
    105 Mage
    100 Necro
    97 Paladin
    96 Shaman

Since earlier today I was having no issues with my all 105 group, I decided to

(1) drop all but the 105s from group
    (2) get the instance
    (3) zone into the instance with the 105s
    (4) individually task add and zone the rest in
    (5) invite them into group once in

It worked ~
  14. Runzen Elder

Raids not working, get the quest / expedition ... someone zones in ... zone crashes rinse and repeat several times ...
  15. Hiladdar Augur

I can confirm that zoning into some instances causes the first player to go LD and denies entry to others.

Some guild members reported that zoning into non-instance zones denied them entry. It appears that the zoning bug got reintroduced in some form back into the game.
  16. Boze TLP complaint factory

Necromancer 9th Rank (Demi Lich Skullcap) is broken to where any character can do the quest without requiring any previous steps. There's been a lot of people selling MQs on Phinny and I got curious.

As an Iksar Beastlord, without having done any previous of the quests, and without having the 8th skullcap on my character I was able to get Ixpacan's Tome from Ixpacan just by saying "I will collect these items". This is supposed to require a turn-in of the 8th skullcap. The turn-in to Harbinger Glosk also worked fine. This means any character can do the 9th rank without having done the previous quests.
  17. Vdidar Augur

so basically if you want to do an HA because named hunting is all you have left to do you are screwed because it takes an extreme amount of luck to be able to get in. As it sits for me eq is unplayable so i guess i'll try again after the next patch.
  18. Nniki Augur

Filters -> Spells -> AA Ability Reuse
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  19. Allayna Augur

Instances are completely broken.

Receive raid instance.
    Zone in a few people.
    Some are bounced to the evac point in the static zone.
    Some zone into the instance.
    Instance crashes people to character select.
    Instance auto-kicks everyone out of it.
    Rinse repeat ad nauseum.
    For the raids that were able to be completed. There were several people in the instance, but showed as offline in the expedition window and when the target died, they received no raid currency or flag.
  20. Thunderkiks Augur

More housing weird stuff. Tonight on the raid I got a summoned mod rod. I shouldn't get one of those. I have one in housing so I don't get them every time they are cast. Curious I went hunting for the mod rod and its still there and I am still the owner of it. Now I have 2 and they are lore so that shouldn't be. Not sure if I should delete one or leave it alone for now.

Also have fixed 15 anchors and most have stayed fixed but a couple have broke again and I'm just leaving them alone. Too much work since I have over 500 items in my guild hall to do every day.