Live Update Bugs 04/19/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Lily Augur

I ported once again to an alt's anchor in a neighborhood (not a house or guild house).
  2. Nightops Augur

Lxavnom Labors group instance & Emollious raid instance both crash when trying to zone in crypt. Emollious instance crash will clear the DZ for everyone in raid.
  3. svann Augur

Yes but you dont need to pick up the building, just the items in it that YOU own.
  4. Malbro Augur

Yes there was, it was about 4 patches ago or so that they lost a bunch of neighborhoods and at that time people were booted from their guilds.
  5. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Thanks for the extra data. Will see what I can do. I may have to put it on the items, though it is not ideal. I may instead put a script on his dialogs, though that is also not ideal. Nothing there is ideal.
    And I said ideal lots!
  6. mackal Augur

Can you clone the NPC and have the cloned version not have the quest attached or something? Then just spawn the normal version when GoD launches?
  7. Stell_CT Elder

This works as soon as i do it but after i zone out of the hall and go do other things, They go back to not working and i have to follow this path again. I have "Fixed" it 3 times now.
  8. Hludwolf Developer

We are still investigating the bug. It is very hard to fix so no ETA yet.
  9. smash Augur

Seems a lot of instances do no work.

Is that something some dev can look at?
  10. Hludwolf Developer

That is being investigated as well.
    Benito and smash like this.
  11. Waldagar Augur

Venomous Alliance RKIII is triggering the RKII fulmination at 2.2M dmg instead of the RKIII fulmination at 2.3M dmg. Doesn't seem like a lot, but on long fights we getting 10-11 fulminations and are losing 1M dmg which would help make the fights shorter
  12. Marlo New Member

Day 3, same issue... Other characters on my account work fine. Problem is I only play my main and it is still unplayable. I have reported this everywhere possible and have tried everything I can think of to fix this. C'mon DB, a response would be nice.
  13. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I am still having trouble entering instances (Liquid Courage mission in this case). Game crashes and/or disconnects.
  14. Roobboo New Member

Group instances in eok crashed and dropped me to server select. On re login I found I was at instance start point in regular zone which wasn't very healthy in some cases.
  15. drEvil Lorekeeper

A lot of upper tier fabled in velious/kunark are still not spawning.
  16. Allayna Augur

It seems that the more defensive aas you have purchased the more dmg you take, many of my alts are now tanking better than a max aa'd raid geared tank.
  17. Trixsy New Member

I'm experiencing a problem. I can request kor sha lab ha's and zone in with two other characters I own when I try and zone in with my main my two other toons get dropped from game and main toon gets dumped also. happens repeatedly just started after I completed all the eok collection items. not sure if that is cause of it. reboot , got other ha, diferent group make up still same results with main toon that has all eok collections gets kicked, upon reloggin back into game and zoning out of static ( normal ) zone I am groupless I try to re enter the ha and says you might be able to enter if you had a reason to come here, alts can get in fine, .ty for your time.
  18. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Bixie Warfront - Espionage Begins at Home instance is not working. Crash everytime I zone in.
  19. Wadin Pureheart New Member

• The re-use spam of Banestrike is not part of the Melee -> Combat Ability Reuse filter and cannot be redirected from the main chat window to a spam window
  20. Chichiaz Journeyman

TBM partisan: In Defense of Health is broken. It causes the first person to zone in to crash. Other characters that try to enter get the message: The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here, or Destination denied.