Server transfers not working since patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nagalog, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Nagalog New Member

I bought and clicked my server transfer token. But instead of the server transfer window opening (where you can select servers and change names if needed), all I get is a yellow message saying.

"This server does not allow server transfers."

This is on Bertox Server, where server transfers are allowed to and from.

The same happens when I type "/servertra" to open the server transfer window manually.
  2. Makta Elder

Same thing happened to me, on Bertox server. Worried since my xfer coin disappeared.

I petitioned but hope they fix it.
  3. Oakarm New Member

So You Joining me On AB then Makta?
  4. Zish Elder

Bumping this cause I'm trying to transfer off Rathe, but it says transfers are not allowed.
  5. Hludwolf Developer

Investigating.
  6. Zish Elder

Any ETA?
  7. Hludwolf Developer

The fix will unfortunately require us to bring down the servers. No ETA yet on when that will happen.
  8. Zish Elder

Are we talking hours, days, next week?
  9. smash Augur

Maybe give them time to look more into it and get better estimation?
  10. Zish Elder

Maybe piss off unless you're gonna contribute something?
  11. Makta Elder

So, still no ETA? How is it you guys can break SO much on one patch? The funniest part about this patch is with all the class nerfs of things that have been in the game for nearly a decade, and updated system requirements it was already controversial to begin with. You then manage to break a handful of stuff in the process.

I just came back to the game (played since 2001). I have spent on a 3 month sub, a couple Krono, the EoK expansion and station cash to xfer to play with my old friends in the past two weeks and now the xfer wont work?

How long am I expected to wait on you guys to fix what you broke, and if expected to wait how will I be compensated?
  12. Zish Elder

Really need to transfer off this server.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

That didn't add anything so piss off. :) What is the problem you have an EoK chase item to deliver?
  14. Zish Elder

You just come to the support forum to have a nice chat or what?

Like why are you even posting here?

People are experiencing an issue and you want to about conduct.
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

And someone nicely said give them some time to answer and you had to be a pain about it. *shrugs* And even funnier you somehow thing that if you post in a public forum that no one else can have an opinion.
  16. Zish Elder

No, see, the thing is, I'm not sure *why* you're trying to start things in a thread on the support forum where people are attempting to solve an issue.

You're contributing nothing here (and before you go saying "NO U", I'm posting here because I am having the issue we are currently speaking of) and you are only attempting to antagonize me because you have some personal vendetta. So I say again, piss off.
  17. RadarX Augur

We've identified this issue and are disabling transfers until we update the game early next week. Thanks for letting us know!
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

LOL it is a PUBLIC forum dude. Get over it. heh heh. And I claim shotgun!
  19. Zish Elder

The sad thing is, while you're acting like an 8 year old, I imagine you're a balding sixty year old with nothing better to do than troll forums all day.
  20. Makta Elder

Okay, sucks that I have to wait a week longer to join my friends on AB, but whatever.

Still only fixes half of my problem. The pertinent half still remains...replacing my transfer token. Only reply I have gotten to my petition ticket is that you guys were looking into the problem, yet you have my issue tagged as resolved.

I don't want to wait a week for you to enable transfers in the next patch, only to have to wait again on you replacing my token.

That would be wholly unacceptable.