Enchanter Epic 1.0 Question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Larsupial, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Larsupial Journeyman

Now that they've "fixed" being able to illusion past locked doors, is there a to get to Wraith of Jaxion in City of Mist? Preferably, there is a way to do this solo as I'm not in a guild and don't box.

I need to charm this guy and hand him a dull sapphire.
  2. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Get outside door, /tar Wraith_of_Jaxion, pet attack, pet hold/pet back after pet hits once. wait for Jaxion to warp though the door, /petgetlost and charm Jaxion
    Drusi likes this.
  3. Larsupial Journeyman

Excellent! I'll give this a try. Thank you!
  4. Larsupial Journeyman

Tried this when I got home from work. It went just as you said! Thanks again!
  5. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

glad I could help!
  6. Razzle Augur

Awesome!
  7. Larsupial Journeyman

I know it doesn't mean much in today's game, but I was able to finish this quest last night. I zoned into Fear and someone had cleared most of the zone, so it was an easy jaunt over to the Wraith of the Shissar spawn area and it happened to be up. With that last piece, I turned in my bundle of staves and boom!: snake stick.

The big reason I decided to do this is because I stopped playing a long time ago before completing it and it always felt like something unfinished, ya know? Just to say I had, I guess. It was a bigger deal back when you need a large group of folks to do some of the tasks involved, and the end result was something pretty decent. Being able to solo this nowadays and with way better gear available makes it less noteworthy. The only thing epic about this quest now is the wait for some of the spawns. =p

Now back to experience grinding.
    Felicite likes this.
  8. Quatr Augur

It's a pretty common scenario once you get to the maximum level and get most of the good AAs. As you go over the stuff in your bank, you start thinking "Oh yeah, I remember this quest piece from 2001. I wonder if I could finish the quest now?" And then you look at the achievements and say "Hm, I am only a dozen quests and missions away from finishing HOT/VOA/whatever". And then... Well, you get the idea.