Krono

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Roxxanna, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Roxxanna Augur

Are traded Krono safe to use anymore?

After a very lucky weekend I managed to loot and sell a couple rare drops in EoK, netting myself a nice stack of Krono. Several days later, a fellow guild member got banned for using a "bad Krono?" on one of their accounts. I don't wish to get into the semantics of how/why, I just want to know if I'm playing Russian Roulette every time I consume one of these on my accounts.
  2. Ghubuk Augur

That seems odd as they were specifically created to be a tradeable item.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Daybreak does not tell anyone why they are banned so it is more likely your guild member was banned for some other reason. So your guild mate must be stating why they "think" they were banned.

"No details about your ban (including evidence) will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information and therefore we will not disclose it."https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/217579038

Since Daybreak likes to make money and and krono help them make money I don't think they would ban someone for using a krono. Now if there is more to it like the person somehow duped a krono or daybreak feels they have evidence of something shady happening someone could get banned.

If your guild mate thinks the krono got him/her banned they should follow the ban appeal process. I am pretty sure if Daybreak thought their only crime was buying a bad krono they would be unbanned. If they aren't unbanned you can be pretty sure there was something else or more to it.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

Could be other reasons, could be not, I have no reason to trust or not trust what that person said over anyone else. I too tend to believe there are always reason that aren't being admitted to, however, I'm still left with an uneasy feeling whenever I consume one, or even worse, give one to a friend.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

It isn't a matter of trusting just that they would have no way to know they got banned because of a krono. I use kronos all the time that I have gotten from selling EoK rares, or other things or krono I have simply bought form people and have never had a problem.

Again it would make no sense at all for kronos to get people banned simply from using them. In my opinion if someone gets banned it is not from just using a krono.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I would say they are safe since your still here to ask about them:D