When is the next TLP server after Agnarr coming out?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arakash, Mar 28, 2017.

1. C3lowz Augur

2 weeks after the Agnarr server relase we'll get a new one due to population, and it would be called Grummus. Grummus will also have a new QoL feature never introduced on a TLP before, ultimately killing Agnarr besides the few loyal players who decide to stay.

Several months down the road we'll get a new server for a "clean and fresh start".

Seems to match what has been happening.
  2. nagash101 Augur

Sub are $9.99 to $15.00 so $119.88 per year up to $180. That makes the average TLP server player a more profitable customer, not counting the crazy amount of bags and mounts players bought on the TLP Server. Exp pot all by themselves might have generated more money. Bottom line is the TLP Server require a sub and live servers do not. I wished they would release the numbers for paying subs and those that play for free, i bet more then half the people playing live dont pay a sub. If they do its most likely just for a few months after a expansion has released.
  3. FurySoul Augur

again you are making some assumptions without all the information. You still continue to leave out the amount of paying subs live server raiders have. Since you cant really effectively raid current era content with a FTP account. Also, lets not forget about the amount of players that play TLP and live.

Bottom line is, live servers do fine at generating revenue. TLPs do great as well.... A good business will cultivate as many revenue streams as can be maintained.
  4. bodes Augur

Quarm was an event server, Agnarr is a TLP server

My timeline is just what I speculate they will do if they try to launch a server every summer. Alternate between TLP servers that stay and Event servers that close just before the new expansion releases in the fall.