Test Update 03/08/17 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Lillola Lorekeeper

I am unable to purchase DBC, it tells me I do not have a credit card on file. Checking my payment sources on my account shows my credit card to be active.
  2. Lillola Lorekeeper

Update:

I was able to purchase DBC through my subscription account but not directly from the Marketplace. This occurred on only the account I actually wanted to purchase DBC; the other accounts I checked would let me buy it using the Marketplace.
  3. Mukkul Augur

Far Clip Plane setting (Options -> Display -> Far Clip Plane) keeps getting changed to a random value between 0 and 95, at random times. I keep having to change it back to 100%. Happens to any character, on any account. Not sure if it happens when switching characters or what. This just started happening within the last month or so. Maybe an overflow bug overwriting the setting in memory?
  4. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I just checked and mine was at 90%. It should have been 100%, as I've had it at 100% for years. I'll keep an eye on it and see if it changes any.

Oh, just to mention, this is Fanra on the Live server (Bertoxx). Not the test server.
  5. Gialana Augur

If you have multiple accounts loaded from a single directory ("install"), then changing a display setting on only one of the characters will not necessarily save correctly or will also affect the other character.
  6. JChan Developer

Please put in a petition with Customer Service. This isn't something we can resolve on the game team as it appears to be related to specific accounts.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

This may not help him. I opened a ticked in February. I updated it a few times a week asking for a response to make sure it didn't auto-close. After 45 days my ticket was closed with no response.

Then I got an email survey asking if my ticket had been resolved satisfactorily.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.