[Agnarr] Zurdula Guild (US time zone)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Razzle, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Razzle Augur

Zurdula is a US based guild in the (CST) time zone. We are a different kind casual raiding guild on Agnarr. We have activities for raiders and non raiders, as this guild is specifically designed for people who have lives and responsibilites outside of EQ. We raid 4 times a week on a schedule as well as random raids when the opportunities a rise. In other words there are plenty of opportunities to attend raids. Raid attendence is voluntary, you can do whatever you want when you online. The objective of this guild is for the members to get the most entertainment out of their online experience while at the same time developing solid friendships that last. We have Epic nights for those working on Epics as well.

This guild will remain open as long as this server is up. We use Discord for voice communications which is already up and running. New members will get access to it as soon as they join up.

Our set raid days are Tuesday (8pm-11pm) CST, Thursday (7:00PM-10:00PM)CST(Epic/random target), Saturday 7:00pm-11:00pm(CST) and Sunday (1pm-5pm) (CST). Then of course some random raids. We use a Hybrid DKP system the benefits all players no matter how much playing time they have.

Our guild is for the working people with families and/or other responsibilities.

Guild Website: http://www.zurdula.com

Look forward to meeting all the new members.

Razzle

Guild Leader of Zurdula
    VZRetro and Sindssygwiz like this.
  2. Razzle Augur

Answers to questions. If your main's name changes when the server comes online, I can changed it on the guild website, so dont worry about what name you register with. I have to manually activate you as a member before you get access to the forums and such. I usually do this the same day. I will send a notice when you membership has been activated.

For those interested in Officer Positions, just send me a PM and we can talk on ventrillo.

Cheers!

Razzle

Guild Leader of Zurdula
  3. Wrungch New Member

Razzle, the guild website is borked, cannot complete registration, getting some kind of google.com error.

Wrungch
  4. Razzle Augur

Yes, it crashed today. Too many people trying to sign up at the same time. I am trying to get it fixed as soon as possible. I have a customer service ticket in with our website hoster. It may not get fixed till Monday. If they dont get it fixed by Monday, I will move the site to another company. Thank you for your patience. I will reply to all your emails as soon as I can. People may also use Zurdula@gmail.com for communications. You can also send me your email and the game name that you will be using to this email and I will manually register you on the website when it comes back up. Thank you for your patience.
  5. Razzle Augur

Our Website is back up and functioning. People may register again. Thanks for your patience. For those that have been asking about our guild charter here is it.
  6. Baulkin Augur

Any chance at a weekend raid day? I work a fairly brutal 2:30pm-11pm CST M-F schedule. If there is a weekend raid day i'd prefer to stay on a US time schedule. If not I may have to look for an EU one again.
    Razzle likes this.
  7. Razzle Augur

Our set raid days are Tuesday (8pm-11pm) CST, Saturday 7:00pm-11:00pm(CST) and Sunday (3pm-7pm) (CST). Then of course some random raids.

Most people work or have other responsibilities during the week, so we will be more of a weekend raid guild for the most part. We don't want exhausted people coming to grueling raids during the week. Will have some stuff going on during the week for those that work on the weekend. Our guild is for the working people with families and or other responsibilities.
  8. Baulkin Augur

Sounds like it will fit my schedule perfectly. Submitted an app :)
    Razzle likes this.
  9. Razzle Augur

Welcome to the revolution my brother! ;P
  10. Ajos New Member

You have perked my interest as I just returned to the game.
    Razzle likes this.
  11. Razzle Augur

Good! Stop by our website and check us out! :)
  12. Basak Augur

Always looking for new people. We're casual and we raid! If you are unsure on what you want to do for Agnarr you can join with us! We don't know what we're doing either! .., Well, in terms of what races and classes anyways. One thing is for sure though, none of us will be Berserkers.

Come join our casual-raid friendly guild at zurdula.com today! I'd say there is cookies and pie and cake and ice cream .., But there won't be, and I don't lie .., often.
    Razzle likes this.
  13. Razzle Augur

Pre-recruiting for Agnarr. Come check us out.
  14. MoveFastRZ Bloodsaber

Somebody will definitely park your guild name out of spite. The trolls have been underestimated.
  15. Razzle Augur

This is not the name our guild will be using when the server opens up. We are only using this name to pre-recruit our guild before the server goes live. We had already assumed someone would take whatever name we used before the server opened just because there are a number of trolls that play the game. It only takes about a mintue to change the website url and website name.
    Noblesquire likes this.
  16. Basak Augur

I like to move it move it .., Like downstairs, because we all would prefer to not need to go up and down stairs all the time. So why not join us at Zurdula!

Disclaimer: My statement has nothing to do with the guild I just hate going up and down stairs but I'm also recruiting for the guild, so figured two birds one post.
  17. Shmogg New Member

The Agnarr ruleset looks to be an interesting one. I'm definitely going to give it, and your guild a try. One thing I've found with my initial play way-back-when and the previous TLP servers is the game is so much more fun with a steady long-term guild.
  18. Basak Augur

Sounds good to me! Look forward to communicating with you!
  19. Razzle Augur

We added another raid day, so we will have two days in the week and sat+sun. That way people who work or cant come on the weekends, will still get two days in the week.
  20. Basak Augur

Woo! Four raid days! That opens things up for more people to attend raids if they can't make them all during the week!

On that, we're still looking for more people to join with us. We're working on building a pre-launch guild up so we're all set when server is launched and we can get started leveling up together!