Logging in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elleven_Cazic, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Elleven_Cazic New Member

Logging in has become a nightmare. Sometimes it takes an hour of trying over and over. IT just hangs at the char select screen and then kicks it back to the server select. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

No response from tech support. I've been submitting bug reports too. NOT A WORD.

When you pay to play a game, and the software/system has a problem that prevents you from doing what you are paying for and the company totally ignores you and won't do anything to help, what do you expect to happen?

Apparently this is happening to a non-insignificant number of people, yet, like always, total silence. I guess it's another case where we are expected to just deal with the fact that we are paying for services we aren't able to use.
  2. Kittyzerk Lorekeeper

Understaffed is all i can say, but hey check out the other games they have! They don't have all these issues cause they focus more on them =)
  3. Donutsz12 Elder

All I can say.... Fix Your ***** Game. Broke POS game that has never been stable for the past 2 years.
  4. Laynie Journeyman

This just started happening to me as well over the past few days. I get hung up after choosing a character, and after 4-5 minutes it finally boots me back to server select. Very frustrating!
  5. normaljones New Member

Experiencing the same exact issue since yesterday as well.
  6. Elleven_Cazic New Member

frustrating part is that you can't get a response from tech or customer support. They aren't even bothering to reply so I can only believe, based on their actions, they aren't even looking into it. These idiots don't seem to get that acting like you don't care makes their customers think they don't care. I get that they have tough jobs, but come on, they are making it harder on themselves by not telling us ANYTHING.

STOP IGNORING YOUR CUSTOMERS. And then they wonder why their customer service ratings are so incredibly low. It's not because you CAN'T do better, it's because you WON'T do better.
  7. Laynie Journeyman

I'm not sure if this is the case for the rest of you, but I usually bypass the launcher. It finally dawned on me to try and load the game through the launcher, and I'm finally able to log in.

Hope that helps!