Delving into Frostcrypt is still broken~!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rineryen, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Rineryen Journeyman

The patch fixed the original problem but left another in tact. Now frostbite isn't dropping the scythe so the key can't be made. Closer but still not a win!
  2. Restac Journeyman

I actually finished this today just about 30 mins ago. I killed the 10 giants, making my way to the named. Killed Frostbite and Spite-Clad Poltergeist, and was making way to the other named. Neither named dropped any items. Ended up going afk in there and making some dinner. By the time i got to the last named I got a msg the zone was going to repop. I killed the last named Morlon the Tainted and he dropped an item. Went back and killed the other 2 named and They dropped their items. Got into the maze area and killed Beltron. Didn't use the other 2 clicky items, and beltron dropped the crown and the item when we finally killed him. I think it was around an hour to an hour and a half when the zone repopped. We were then in there another 2 hours and didn't that zonewide repop msg again. Not entirely sure whats up with it, just glad to have the ach for it. It was brutal!
  3. Totonga New Member

tried it twice...non of the named (or any othermob) dropped anything. Please fix it.