<The Mystic Order> a Phinigel Raiding Guild!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Snoogie, May 3, 2016.

1. Snoogie Journeyman

With Luclin on farm status, our leadership and veterans have started collaborative testing of PoP on the test server, formulating our strategy to break the great plane of raids over our knee. Thanks to Nildrach for leading the charge and compiling the most robust and well laid out guide to PoP progression I've ever seen!

Come join our community and progress through Planes of Power with us!

[IMG]
  2. Snoogie Journeyman

[IMG]

Need some flexibility in your EQ life? Come join the fun of progression with TMO! Feel free to hop in our Discord server and chat with some members/officers about the finer details of our guild!
  3. Pykk New Member

I'd love to join you guys. I played on Fennin and was in Severed back in the day. We were close to catching y'all. :) at the end of PoP. I literally just started playing again and on phinny last night. I started a rogue but am willing to play something else if needed. Can start from 1 instead of 3 tonight.
  4. Ginix Augur

5. Dasalmon New Member

I almost forgot!

[IMG]

Better late, amirite? Looking forward to a PoP'ing 2017 with you all! Cheers Phinny!
  6. Snoogie Journeyman

TMO is going to hit the ground running with PoP drop..well, as hard as a casual guild can! :D
    Join us for the fun of PoP - Click on the banner to head to our website!

[IMG]
  7. Snoogie Journeyman

Hey folks! It's been a few months since our last bump. We're in Plane of Time and recruitment is open again! Come join the fun!
  8. Manfred New Member

Y'all were a blast on Fennin forever ago. Never had more fun raiding through content.
  9. Tachyon Augur

Awesome crew! Been with them since last June and never a bad night!!
  10. Ginix Augur

Rock out with us here too!
    Thanks man!

[IMG]
  11. Manfred New Member

I would if I could bring myself to play on Truebox. Instead LJ has to deal with me :p
  12. Ginix Augur

@Manfred - haha. Hell yeah man! Give 'em hell. Our primary tenet is to remember it's just a game and to have as much fun as you can with the time ya got to play.

[IMG]
  13. Ginix Augur

We're currently open taking applications for all classes, but I'd really love to grab a couple new CLERICS! My current are getting old and stinky.

[IMG]
  14. Ginix Augur

Oh! And no worries on flags! We got plenty of 85/15 space and will get you Elemental flags and Time flags each week so come rock out! Current min level is 63 but we're allowing down to 60 if we have room for the time being (plus Cleric privilege is real)
  15. Ginix Augur

16. Tachyon Augur

Awesome crew!!
  17. Nuther Augur

64 Cleric here. EST player. 67aa. 5 flags. The name is Yermom. Lets chat in game.
  18. Snoogie Journeyman

Thanks for the interest, we'll be looking for you in game!
  19. Snoogie Journeyman

Still getting your feet wet with Lost Dungeons of Norrath? Check out the thorough guide our tech support officer Zephon put together! (click on the picture!)

[IMG]
  20. Skwintz New Member

I cant seem to make it to your page. Name is Skwintz 65 shaman. Time flagged. Who do I message to talk about joining?