Test Update 03/08/17 - Patch Notes and Discussion

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Lillola Lorekeeper

The collection system has been active since November, 2012. Even on Test server I would expect that any issues could be resolved without too much of a problem. However I am very unknowledgeable about computer programs, codes, etc. all of what makes EQ function, so I could be very very wrong. In any case I just was voicing my frustrations since I feel I've hit a brick wall and no amount of posts on forums, bug reports, or feedback gets any results.

As I type this I am checking one of my characters (this is on Test) and nothing has changed. She is missing only an uncommon collectible from several sets (which she HAD found and collected) and it still shows she has collected none in the set. When this does get fixed will the collectibles that were checked in the achievement window be checked again?

This has truly taken a lot of enjoyment out of the game.
  2. Lillola Lorekeeper

Update:

The Achievements window on four characters is still not showing that I have collected some of several sets of collectibles. I'm doubting that this is going to be fixed, and I have no plans to start over since when one is collected it unchecks when the character zones. I have sent several bug reports, several feedback comments, and posted several times on this issue. Between this, the housing issue last year, and some seasonal quests, tasks, and missions being broken I will be canceling six accounts prior to their renewal next year. It's unfortunate that I paid for two years on each account. Not sure what I will do in the meantime, probably try to get as much plat as possible so before I cancel I can give it away. Maybe others will be able to use it. And spend a lot less time on EQ.

Sixteen years of playing has been enough. Defeat and DBG wins.
  3. Lillola Lorekeeper

Update:

The Achievements window on four characters is still not showing that I have collected some of several sets of collectibles. I'm doubting that this is going to be fixed, and I have no plans to start over since when one is collected it unchecks when the character zones. I have sent several bug reports, several feedback comments, and posted several times on this issue. Between this, the housing issue last year, and some seasonal quests, tasks, and missions being broken I will be canceling six accounts prior to their renewal next year. It's unfortunate that I paid for two years on each account. Not sure what I will do in the meantime, probably try to get as much plat as possible so before I cancel I can give it away. Maybe others will be able to use it. And spend a lot less time on EQ.

Sixteen years of playing has been enough. Defeat and DBG wins.

This is almost funny. An error has occurred and I cannot even post this reply. Suppose I'll keep trying.

4. Lillola Lorekeeper

Sorry about the double post.
    svann likes this.
  5. Lillola Lorekeeper

Purchase DBC is now broken. Tells me I don't have a credit card on file and won't let me enter a new credit card. My payment source shows my credit card is still active. I have sent a bug report.

/sigh. Just another problem.