Live Update Bugs 03/15/17

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Thrillho Augur

Task: On Nobody's Side
    Step: Meet Ambassador Grods near Fort Kromdul's Southern Tower
    NPC's name is Ambassador Gruds
  2. Adroxia Elder

I wish I could give more details but it's entirely sporadic, and happens during AB peak time when we're trying to raid.

Siny has posted a lot of info in this thread. I'm not alone, our whole raid force experiences this at times, it does not often affect spell casting that I've noticed, but it's definitely linked to tells and chat specifically more than anything else.

We have been experiencing this for weeks and weeks across the whole of AB. Many people on AB will complain about this.

I really don't know how to give any more info other than - we get lag often on tells, raid window tool, channels, zoning, friends list, and everything else, and it happens without ability to predict or any related cause. It's not happening because of lots of activity during a raid - it happens also when we are simply standing around while I'm organising groups or some such.

This is in European peak times, so around 7pm-10pm UK time.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Fippys further revenge is not dropping enough teeth or scalps to complete the task mission, missing one of each, no mobs up at all, ranger track was empty. Looks like the final tooth and scalp were allocated to Fippy, would confirm but he is unattackable.
    Geibahik likes this.
  4. Ismel Augur

This hits task updates also yesterday I did: Before the Siege and managed to run from one end of the zone to the other before the task updated.

[Wed Mar 15 22:01:02 2017] Warleader Kaslinot has been slain by
    [Wed Mar 15 22:03:12 2017] Your task 'Before the Siege' has been updated.
  5. Geibahik Journeyman

Delving into Frostcrypt Fippy's Further Revenge. 2 outta 3 of the 18th anniversary tasks are bugged. The Frostcrypt 1 wont even let you zone in and the Fippy 1 doesnt drop enough items to complete the task. Is there anyway this can be fixed please?
  6. Stephsanity Augur

My group did Fippy task and got enough on one run to finish it you maybe left some mobs up?
  7. Geibahik Journeyman

We ran thru the entire zone and killed everything and didnt get enough teeth or scalps.
  8. Adroxia Elder

So the server has just been rebooted. We currently have massive massive lag in-game. Tells, raid invites, are taking 30+ seconds to activate.
  9. LucasDW New Member

Can't log in at all.

Launchpad is currently broken. All saved accounts are gone and there is no way to enter account login and password manually. Also no content is showing in the info window for the launcher, so it looks like it is not fully loading.

This only started after the server reset. Was able to log in fine this morning.

This is happening for both EQ and EQ2.
  10. Cimian New Member

Same issue as LucasDW just reported. Please DB let us know you are aware. Don't even need a est. time. Just that you are working on it, Thanks
  11. Potawatomi Augur

Trydan's Helm of Nobility does not allow you to use the Malevolent Tier Dal Plate Helm Ornament. Error is "The item does not satisfy the the augment's requirements."
  12. Thunderkiks Augur

Because that helm is cloth.
  13. Potawatomi Augur

Trydans or Tier Dal
  14. Thunderkiks Augur

Trydan's is cloth. So you cannot put a plate ornament on it.
  15. Potawatomi Augur

So an elemental plate mold produces a Cloth helm?
  16. Thunderkiks Augur

17. Potawatomi Augur

18. Thunderkiks Augur

I agree, it even looks like plate in the graphic. Maybe they can change it.
  19. svann Augur

No there were no mobs on track except Fippy.
  20. Angahran Augur

The rewards for Tsaph's Day Off, Zueria Slide would be much more useful if you could change the destination without having to remove all augs.
    Ishtass and Metanis like this.