Agnar Server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kolamer, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Tinytinker Augur

Thank you for letting me know the info.
  2. Thorn01 Journeyman

What a joke. Another low pop server incoming.
  3. Bewts Augur

Meh, can I have my EQMac characters back then?

Why that server was sunset and not migrated is beyond me.
  4. Mowens Elder

:rolleyes:
  5. Darchon_Xegony Augur

This please!
  6. obblivious New Member

Would love a link to this livesteam. How do they not use twitch?
  7. Bongjohnsilvers New Member

Very excited. Just resubbed and was waiting to hear about this one. Only now it's hard to decide if I should sink time in to Phinigel or just wait it (edit: my addiction) out! But either way, yay. Hands down favorite eras of the game.
  8. Classified Journeyman

Well, at least I know I don't have to make the hard choice of staying on Phinny or moving to the new TLP. I really hope it does well and I hope the folks that play it really enjoy it. I also know that I never have to read another thread about a Expansion locked TLP server as an option again. I do look forward to reading about moving this server pasted PoP or the cry to move toons off the server next year.
  9. Felicite Augur

10. Tinytinker Augur

I expect we'll eventually see posts from people asking for a locked Velious server or a locked server with original game mechanics.
  11. nagash101 Augur

DBGs hit a home run with the Agnarr Server idea. I personally didn't think they would do a lock server at an expansion like this again. The only thing that would make it an even bigger success is if they actually released Berserkers and Beastlords on day one to play. Great idea with Phinigel heading into God and then OoW.
    Jaxarale likes this.
  12. AgentofChange Augur

Wow what a terrible decision. They really missed the mark.
  13. Dilf Augur

Yeah, this new server won't sway me from Phinigel. I had high hopes for FV loot rules, ah well. The exp rate of RF/LJ is good though.
  14. Thorn01 Journeyman

Higher xp rate on a locked server....Theres going to be lots to do once you hit max lvl!!
  15. Chubba bubba Journeyman

Sigh it's like the really just don't listen anymore
    frankie78227 likes this.
  16. skkoris New Member

This is lame as F. How is this a server for people who missed ragefire / phinny. Locked so can only experience the first part of game. Wont be re subbing for this and i been wating since the last producers letter for the next progression server. lame bs server. Fin BS
  17. Astley Augur

People who missed the START of the servers... getting low-level groups and content while it is still more challenging. Like a Nagafen raid when you're actually at level 50 with classic gear.
  18. obblivious New Member

With the higher xp rate and it being locked in PoP era, we can stay on phinny and just mess around on agnarr and still do just fine. Mabey that was the plan.
  19. FifieldP99 New Member

I hope they make Agnarr harder then Phinny though. Phinny is pretty easy
  20. Dilf Augur

That is true, but the game really does get better with GoD and beyond, which this server will not have. For those who only want to play up to PoP, it is a great thing. I'm not sure why people would still play on P2002 when this server will be better in every other way (other than requiring a subscription).