LDoN just randomly opened on Phinny

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xyroff-cazic., Mar 14, 2017.

1. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

03/14/17 06:00:36 PM<SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>:The barrier to the Lost Dungeons of Norrath has been breached. Make haste, many new and exciting adventures await you in these foreign lands!
  2. Tudadar Augur

Maybe they'll open 1-10 more expansions so people can research PoP spells ^_^
  3. Jerricoe Journeyman

Only a month or so early, wtg dbg
  4. Lallainye New Member

So is it safe to XP or is there a rollback incoming?
  5. Voss Elder

Maybe next week I can roll a zerker early
  6. Catashe Augur

you'd probably be fine.. if they want they can just despawn the npcs
  7. Jerricoe Journeyman

Your guess is as good as mine.
  8. Dupre_MIM Elder

Hopefully this will be addressed in an expedient fashion. I'd hate for a repeat of the Velious situation that we were assured wouldn't happen again.
  9. taliefer Augur

10. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Last time this happened (velious) they insisted it was impossible to go back an expansion so....
  11. Tudadar Augur

I definately dont see them rolling it back. Velious a week early is a lot more gamechanging then ldon a month early.

Monthly patch in 12 hours or so though. I guess we'll find out. I think last time it happened after a patch.
  12. Scornn Elder

I am so suprised by this.
  13. Lidjet Journeyman

No vendors, no group mission npc.. only one I see is the Raid Mission. Not even sure if you'll be able to zone in. Im guessing it'll get despawned soon. Nothing to see here.
  14. Lallainye New Member

New message in yellowtext:

"You probably shouldn't rush to do any LDoN adventures right now, since they aren't being saved correctly. Please hold on while we investigate..."

And then MotD update:

"Greetings, Phinigel! Lost Dungeons of Norrath Adventures are not currently saving victory points correctly. You probably don't want to waste the time to do them."
  15. Jerricoe Journeyman

I'm not, you kinda get used to it after a while
  16. Lallainye New Member

Yellowtext:

"We are going to hopefully roll back the launch for now because points will not be fixed until the update. We will announce whether we are planning to reopen LDoN early or at the schedule time soon(tm)."
  17. Girth-Matters Lorekeeper

If you successfully roll it back, why would you re-open it early again?
  18. Lallainye New Member

They just opened GoD now, and are trying to fix it and things up even more. Woo!
  19. EQGUY New Member

20. Jerricoe Journeyman

Catering to DBG's wallet more so