Plane of Hate DZ not working?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Duality, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Duality Augur

Trying to get some stuff out of there before the changes with LDON. Was granted the DZ, but when saying "ready" to enter, it would not allow me in. It acted like I did not have the DZ and responded with "The way is blocked to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if there was a reason to come here."
  2. Kahna Augur

How long did you wait? It takes a few minutes to spin up the zone.
  3. Duality Augur

Close to 10 minutes. It normally takes 10sec to load. And along with the message it gave me, it did the normal "Your life is in your own hands" as it would when it zones you in to DZ's.
  4. Mowens Elder

Yep, not working currently. Same issue here.
  5. Mowens Elder

Bump, still not working :(
  6. KnightofTruth Journeyman

Are the devs ever going to comment on this?
  7. AgentofChange Augur

Hate has been unavailable for months
  8. Absor Developer

Found it. Should be fixed soon (tm).
    Duality likes this.
  9. AgentofChange Augur

Crash bug next? :D
  10. Absor Developer

It's in someone's hands, but not mine.

A
  11. Phinny's Dark Knight New Member

Maybe it needs to be in your hands to get done right.

Go ruffle some feathers man, do it for us.
  12. Absor Developer

That is almost never true, but I appreciate the kind thought. My hands are old and tired. :p

A
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  13. taliefer Augur

RIP "Absor Smash!"
  14. Phinny's Dark Knight New Member

Can you at least let the dev thats on it know that we asked really nicely for them to post an update/acknowledge the issue on these boards?

I mean honestly, no exaggeration here, some people don't even want to raid when this keeps happening every 10 minutes.
  15. Duality Augur

Any chance this has been fixed yet? Or will it not be in until next patch? Thanks
  16. Baldur Augur