Cleric/Beast on Phinigel LF Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Borune, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Borune Journeyman

I play a 61 Cleric/61 Beastlord combination on Phinigel. I have enjoyed playing on the TLP servers since I never had the opportunity to experience the original content. With PoP active we're into what I consider "The Golden Age" (it's where I started playing). I do not plan on moving to any new server opened so I'll be calling Phinny home for a long time.

(EDIT: Neither character has their epic though Borune is one fight away - Ragefire kill in Skyfire then last turn to complete Cleric Epic.)

I had resisted joining a guild until recently due to my work situation but now my schedule is changing. I will be working 3rd shift but will have every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday off as well as every other Saturday. I need a guild that starts raids 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST. Euro raid guild would be ideal.

I am looking for a guild that I can join that is more casual/groups than hard core. I enjoy my time here - and while I do enjoy raiding there are days I do not want to be required to raid. I can install any software needed like TeamSpeak, etc.

Experience:
    - I did the hard core raiding on Rathe in Halcyon many years ago if anyone is still around that remembers them. 3/4 nights a week clearing multiple targets a night.
    - I have played a cleric and beastlord for about 13 years. I've been playing the combo together since 2005 or so. (See signature)
    - I recently joined Last of the Ancients but I decided to disband. The guild IS GREAT but I have found I need a raid time in the Euro time zone. Even on my nights off I am already tired by 7:00 PM EST.
    anastassia likes this.
  2. Gravija New Member

I'll send you a message in game once the login issue is fixed, but I'm a member of a guild that I feel would suit you fairly well! I'm not sure how much progression you're looking for with raid targets, but we're just missing a few more people being keyed before we can move on. Our raid days are Sundays/Tuesdays/Thursdays and you're never required to attend any of them if you don't feel like it or are busy. Beyond that, we do a lot of random grouping for shards, epic pieces, and dungeon crawling, so we're a pretty close knit bunch and we're always looking for solid people to join us on our adventures.
  3. Borune Journeyman

4. MaddyDW New Member

5. Jerricoe Journeyman

The Euro guilds on Phinny are
    - Caer Cadarns
    - Darkwind X
    - Rosengard III

Good luck :)
  6. anastassia New Member

I was in Halcyon guild! such fun times!