when beer shoots out of my nose

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Feb 27, 2017.

1. moogs Augur

I played on what is now Bristlebane for many years and it was no different than other servers. Raid guilds demanded that applicants have epics completed. Lower level guilds would go out of their way to complete epics for people and then those people would turn around and squat on them and be gone the very next day. Maybe behavior is different after so many years, but that's how it was for a long time and as a guild leader it was as demoralizing as it was infuriating. Maybe the community is older and more mature today...at least I hope it is.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Ahhh... you didn't say you were speaking specifically about just tanks on Bristlebane. Sort of surprising they are any different then any other server though. I could see maybe speaking for tanks in one guild but if the whole server is like that good for you all.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I assume all servers are better then the epic days overall but yeah sadly I suspect the same sort of thing can happen anywhere. Bristlebane, Xegony whatever.

And when you take out any sort of ill intent people still move on and I do think high tier guild will be more aggressively looking for mid tier peeps to help fill their rosters out.

I they could gear up peeps with chase loot on the understanding they unattune it and return it if they leave the guild.
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's sad that they have been sucked in to the black hole of FV, though.

I can't say this for sure, but I think the person that won Oakwynd on P99 caused their guild to ban its use during raids, because of how overpowered it is.