Long-forgotten Quests (Feb 15 Patch)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Feb 15, 2017.

1. YellowBelly Augur

Just got mine. Thanks for looking into it Prat
    Prathun likes this.
  2. Prathun Developer

The quest(s) that require those items are not attached to an NPC and the NPC they're meant to be attached to doesn't spawn, so the quest(s) cannot be completed. As with the restored Kunark quests, it looks like there is enough information that this could be restored for a future update. Thank you for pointing this out.
    Nniki and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  3. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Any known use for Water Dragon Scales?
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=28659

Tagged as a quest item but no quest! :)
  4. -wycca Augur

:)
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Dropped on Bristlebane. Gromdelin got the serverwide on it.
  6. Prathun Developer

That item starts the Marauder's Mire access quest line. The quest line can be started, but not finished, as some of the items and spawns are missing.
    Bobbybick and Drogba like this.
  7. Doucha New Member

Ah thats pretty cool i had to look it up on allahkhazam. There is quite a few know items with a quest tag and no known quests should we just post them here or make a new thread for them?
  8. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Thank you for the answer! :)
  9. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Do you think this quest and zone will ever be added back in?
  10. Prathun Developer

I don't know enough about the zone to say whether it would be possible or reasonable to reinstate it on live servers. Some amount of research would be required.
  11. Prathun Developer

Probably best to start a new thread and/or create a dbg issue tracker entry. Thanks in advance!
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

A fair answer. BTW, thank you for the resurrection spell on the old quests. It was fun, and not just because I got my first serverwide announcent. :)
    mehtsenob and Prathun like this.
  13. Narogg Augur

14. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Hey folks, our item collector is patched. If you can run the program it should auto patch, then zone and you should be good to go.
    Ishtass likes this.
  15. Klymaxus New Member

Did they remove
    Sarviksa Tiths?

Don't see her up anywhere in Cab anymore.
  16. Prathun Developer

I see her up on Live. Note that she is combatable and so she can be killed or dragged away from her spawn point.
  17. Faidaen Lorekeeper

Can anyone confirm on Ragefire that Tzirathk is spawning? I've killed tons of reavers waited hours, and nothing, not even a single spawn has happened. I am wondering if this hasn't been triggered to spawn? Thanks all. This is the last item I need.
  18. Faidaen Lorekeeper

I can confirm he does spawn, but a very long long timer, took about 5 to 6 hours for one spawn. I will update if anything else changes. Thanks.
  19. Paladin Augur

RE: Darjool

I used Puppet Strings to charm him and did the chat/hand in.
  20. Paladin Augur

FACTION ISSUES

Anyone else having issues with the right faction?

There are a few NPC's I have worked on various factions for and they still scowl at me.

I could use help with what faction to get for:

Rthsirez
    Sarviska Tiths

Anyone know the proper faction needed for all NPC's involved.

For example, I am fine with Tezrisz Sirrik, who sends me to Sarviska Tiths who hates me.