Rogue SoS2 AA

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Belexes, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Belexes ForumQuester

Hey rogues, have you noticed that this ability doesn't work every time you employ it? I have noticed in EoK zones that is seems to be a random proc. I have tested on the same see invis type mobs and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it works, the mob will con indifferent saying your Shroud of Stealth prevents you from being seen.

Is this the intended design for this AA?
  2. Modef Lorekeeper

no, I haven't noticed this.

Make sure you haven't been buffed with any other classes invis. Some of these block SoS. Sneak/hide still works, but you aren't SoSed.
  3. Belexes ForumQuester

Nope, no invis on me. Running in zone solo. Con a wurm in Scorched Woods, says it scowls at me and sees me. Toggle SOS again and it can't see me. I will do some more testing.
  4. Savagefist New Member

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one experiencing problems with SoS. For example, I used to be able to hit my sneak/hide key while running but noticed that hide now failed every time. I've since added a half second pause between the execution of sneak and hide and I'm back to normal. Other class invis spells have always wreaked havoc on SoS, but I blocked all of those. My biggest problem is that there are times when it looks like I have SoS on, but I really don't. Not sure if that is the same thing that Belexes is referring to. It seems inconsistent.
  5. Belexes ForumQuester

I have not noticed this recently. I haven't been able to replicate it.

Savagefist, yes that is what I was referring to. I don't use one button to activate SoS.
  6. Belexes ForumQuester

I have noticed that when doing quests where you need to turn in items to NPC. If you are under SoS and you give item to NPC, your sneak and hide buttons remained depressed, but if you look at yourself so you can see you name etc., you see that the () are removed from your name, so you are not really invis, even though the sneak and hide buttons indicate this. This may also happen on some quest NPCs where you are able to do dialogue while under SoS. Some NPCs you can do this with.