RIP Spell market

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zeklia, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Chubba bubba Journeyman

Although that was a quick response to remove the vendors I feel that the damage has been done and you're doing nothing now but hurting some of those who did not get the spells. I feel you should either leave them in and mark it down as a mistake (Like Velious releasing a week early) or roll everything back so they are all removed. There is a lot of out of era stuff in there.
  2. Mowens Elder

It almost seems intentional. Not sure why you let a bunch of exploiters keep their ill-gotten gains, but if you're on their side, hey more power to you.
  3. Trevalon Augur

Seriously, If your not gonna roll back the whole server then put the vendors back...the damage is already done.
  4. Barzini Journeyman

This.... This might be the straw for me
  5. Nolrog Augur

The pick changes weren't a mistake. They were done for a very specific reason. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean it was a mistake. The spell vendors, clearly a mistake.
  6. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Correct.
    Taladir likes this.
  7. Gnog Elder

If you were involved in the spell market, I don't blame you.
  8. taliefer Augur

im confused, spells gotten form parchments and runes are supposed to be no drop?
  9. Nolrog Augur

No, they were not supposed to be sold on the merchant at this time.
  10. Chubba bubba Journeyman

I mean lets be honest it's not like you can just remove the spells... Lets make this an easy fix and apologize and put the merchants back in. It seems to be the only reasonable way to fix the whole thing. The only out of era spell was mass rez? That's not even that great.
    Trevalon likes this.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Taladir and Glokta like this.
  12. Malo New Member

Can we get any word from a dev if the server will be rolled back, or if they will actually research thoroughly and put the vendors back so those of us that were not able to be on earlier can get the lvl 61 vendor only spells?!?!?!? People are already overcharging for them in the bazaar....
  13. Random newb Augur

In that case could you do the same with incarnate anew?
  14. Morgen Elder

Ngreth, while you are monitoring this thread, if Larger Reviviscence is being added retroactively and intentionally, any chance of Incarnate Anew coming in for similar reasons?
    DimaREZBANKED likes this.
  15. Trevalon Augur

So since this spell cannot be gained from parchment turn-in (unless you retroactively added it to that also) can you just put the vendors back now?

I'll say it again, the damage is done Ngreth, just put the vendors back and move on with fixing the Lockout bug that is SIGNIFICANTLY more game breaking.
    Tudadar and Malo like this.
  16. KPW99 Lorekeeper

Can we get the shaman/druid Out of combat rez(incarnate anew) put in then too? It's a huge QoL improvement that doesnt really impact the gameplay
  17. Tudadar Augur

So glad after you guys killed 61-64 spell research with no compensation you put the spells on vendors for a select few to profit on. Where is the official comment on rollbacks?

This never know what will happen toss of a coin punishments/fixes arent making the new upcoming progression server look good.

Hope you guys dont forget lots of people/guild banks lost 10-200+ krono on the lvl 61 tome removals with no warning.
  18. Phinigel New Member

PRAS
  19. Phinigel New Member

20. xclip New Member

Lol all the jelly peeps!