my raid is removing mighty buffs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Original Citizen, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Meso_Phinny Journeyman

I'm actually wearing 2 open world elemental loots that OGC got the other night. So that's more than zero. I may be too dumb to sync with another beast using three counts and land a dot at the same time, but I can reason out that two fingers are more fingers than zero. So don't insult my hard earned counting skills, you mouth-breathing, sardine-scented, well-done-steak-ordering turdburglar. *sticks tongue out*
  2. Draekon Elder

Cant wait for this drama on Phinny 2.0!
    DimaREZBANKED likes this.
  3. TPSTEEPS Journeyman

So to show how to ignore mabbu. I scrolled down to the bottom of the page as i scrolled i saw the green of his little tree avatar, i saw a bunch of quoted text and his post scrolled by (assuming he quoted my message and obviously responded) and just kept on scrolling not reading a word he said.

See he HAD to respond, because he NEEDS u. He cant function without direct responses and has a last word complex. He loses yet again. Showing hes being controlled indirectly by others and their responses.

Its like hes a dog. If i want him to speak i can make him speak. He knows and is told ipeople arent reading his posts but he willstill respond directly to them. Which now shows his stupidity. He will talk to an empty room but in his less than mind, will think everyone heard.

Doesnt redguides bazaar forums need moderating. Its safe to silence and promote people you dont like and people you want to succeed over there. Silly redbot meeded a fall guy incase people startedcalling out the collusion that goes on over there. Keep a known loser like mabbu as a mod and if things go south, he can just blame said loser. Sadly mabbu is too stupid to think its not the case.

PS the fitzgerald brothers incident was an inside job (first clue is notice how private and silencing redbot was on getting their information or keeping a thread open/active with people sharing their experience during that whole mess people wanted an open forum to discuss it and he quickly ended said threads and made a private thread of which no one used and most didnt even join as they didnt know what was going on and were out of money...redbot enjoysseeming for the people when in fact he just loves having everyones personal ID to piece together whos who in game etc)

PS i win~
  4. George_IV New Member

Oh yeah? Do you plan on RMTing everything you can before you join a raiding guild to gear up and sell for the third server in a row in the last 2 years? Mobile home payment due?

The Draekon move.
  5. Machen New Member

Please tell us more about what takes place on Redguides.
  6. Dilf Augur

I laughed out loud reading the irony where he's bragging about raiding so much that their alts have more gear, yet he's telling him to go back to mom's basement. Next thing you know, he'll call them neckbeards too. It must be nice having a SEQ bot making announcements on Twitter to rally the troops in the middle of the night for an almost 18 year old game.
  7. Dilf Augur

My guild is garbage? Last time I checked, I haven't been in an EQ guild since 2006, but we maintained #1 for years without having to cheat or exploit. I'm just a 3rd-party observer laughing at you bragging about open-world kills when your guild has been caught using SEQ announcing spawns on Twitter. No one can deny this. I love the mom references in your posts - you are definitely triggered.
  8. PixelQuest Journeyman

ThaBeef says he doesn't care then follows up with elf sim trashtalk and storytime.

/cringe
  9. Atabishi Augur

I always laugh at these exaggerated statements. It's similar to a company who cooks the books to make it look like they are making way more money than they actually are, then when they get audited its like "so where's all the money you say you had?". Did AoS get more loot than anyone else in Luclin? Yes, you did. Where did more than half the loot go though? It left the guild. It's in other guilds now. It's on redguides accounts. Point is, it's not in your guild. AoS has probably the lowest retention rate of any guild on this server. A month before PoP, over half of your raid force were app's! You have a very tight nit small core member base, filled with corruption, and the rest is just a revolving door of apps and members that spend only enough time in the guild to loot and scoot. Your guild is unrecognizable in the matter of months. The reality of it is, AoS has to work 100x harder adding in open world targets every day on top of instances each week just to stay even with most other guilds in terms of loot ACTUALLY STAYING IN THE GUILD.

As far as Planes of Power goes, it's undeniable at this point that OGC has received way more time loot than AoS. It's not an opinion, it's a fact. No one cares about the tier 2 tier 3 trash loots you're getting from elemental planes. You can't try to up your loot count with batphone raiding open world 1-3 groupable mobs getting loot that no one cares about.

To your last comment, feel free to record me manually playing all my characters any time you want. Get your entire guild to record me. It's a good feeling having absolutely ZERO to worry about when you're doing things legit.
  10. Machen New Member

In the ~3 years I was an officer with Dima/Satoshi, both Citizen and OGC, I never once heard him ask anyone (officers or anyone else) to use 3rd party software, and when people even brought it up he'd tell them to and take it somewhere other than our mumble or guild chat. Have there been officers that used stuff on an individual basis, sure, I won't pretend there weren't. Never saw it condoned as a guild in my time there though. Maybe it's changed since I left OGC but I doubt it.
  11. Celaria New Member

So you would say D/S is honorable compared to the other guilds?
  12. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

It's pretty sad how inconsistent the moderation on these forums are. I'll reserve the rest of my comments related to that to the executives of DBG and CN.

In regards to the original poster, it's smoke and mirrors. I've never directed my guild to take MOTM off our split bosses, nor has it been done with any of our split bosses. We've certainly got a lot of fans, and that's something that hasn't changed since I started playing on TLPs on Fippy.

In Citizen, we aggressively split the content as long as we could. Not much has changed here in OGC, as we continue to dominate splitting week in and week out. I've always preferred the challenge of doing content with minimal numbers, and instances help us do just that. We don't have to batphone Insanity Crawler multiple times, the same is said with PoP targets. The 3 day a week life has been pretty good to us here on Phinigel, we usually pull in at least 250+ pieces of elemental+ loot weekly, half of that being time gear.

In regards to other guilds, it's great to see everyone progress and continue to make gains. OGC will be the first to congratulate many of you on your accomplishments. I would definitely encourage guilds that can, to split raids to challenge yourselves. 3 splitting all of Plane of Time - especially the Zeks, was pretty fun and challenging.

Citizen continues to progress on Fippy after all of this time. We plan on doing just that here on Phinigel with OGC. Phinigel's population, and ruleset, fortunately, will make it far easier for any guild to progress if they want to, as long as they have the drive and players. The hard content is years out :)
  13. Dirtnap_ New Member

Good luck AOS on 2-splitting!
  14. Pikallo Augur

The irony here is pretty thick regarding exaggeration. The reality is actually the opposite of your misinformed statement. Here is a raid log from 1/1/17, exactly one month before PoP where you claim over half the raid force was apps:
    [IMG]
    Literally only 1 person in the raid was an app (Obto - went to Redguides).
    The other one marked in red(Gronn) left the guild and the last one in red(Pwniboy) is still guilded, but hasn't logged on in awhile.

The remaining people are still active members here in PoP, many of those who have been with us all along - or those that are newer(Velious+) have remained quite dedicated. That's 94% of the raid force just in case your math is weak.

So, who was exaggerating?
  15. Blue Tank New Member

Owned.
  16. MabbuPhinny Augur

LOL Damn...AoS downfall happening all over again just like clockwork...the fading began right about now on Fippy.

RIP AoS...#DeadByOmens #RIPGrizvok #NotMyGuildLeader
  17. MaxTheLion Augur

Mabbu posts are like EQ versions of The Onion.
  18. George_IV New Member

Yeah the guild that is downing the vast majority of open world spawns, fully splitting time on lockout and crushed the supposed competition for the PoP race is totally dead. Oh wait, you're just trolling because you're bitter about your place in all this, as usual.

These type of statements have been flying around since classic. The people making them are all of the same sort and it is painfully obvious why you are so desperate to interject. AoS will continue to prove you wrong.
  19. Gencat New Member

[IMG]
  20. Healbro Elder

Had to alter your post a bit so it somewhat resembles reality
    Joesnellenberge likes this.