my raid is removing mighty buffs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Original Citizen, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Atabishi Augur

You sound very triggered and upset about the state of your own guild. What's going on man? Tell us what's bothering you so much about your own guild and maybe we can come together as a community to help you get through these tough times.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

idk who OP is, but you guys invited this kind of artistic discussion with the comments that were made in this thread. I hope nobody actually thinks anything in PoP is hard enough that you need to remove a 10% mitigation buff. Then again, Vulak wasn't hard but it didn't stop people from pet tanking him for months so who knows.
    DimaREZBANKED likes this.
  3. Atabishi Augur

We still haven't gotten to the bottom of why you are so triggered right now. Are you ok? I'm genuinely concerned. I understand your guild (AoS) isn't splitting time as much as other guilds are, but it's really no reason to get so angry. It's just a game bro. Take a break for a week or two if you need to and come back.
  4. MabbuPhinny Augur

I reported this on the 7th of Feb.

GM confirmed its existence after observing a guild do it.

No action was taken against these guilds. No fix was issued for this exploit.

Once again now I have to force public outcry with hard facts to get something fixed so the integrity of the game doesn't continue to be compromised by players you all refuse to take action against....

Slugs....

[IMG]
    Tudadar likes this.
  5. Atabishi Augur

My popcorn is not ready for this.
  6. Healbro Elder

Lol @ us having enough beastlords for 2 per split. How many beastlord mains do we even have? Like 2 with spotty attendance? 0/10 troll post
  7. taliefer Augur

funny stuff.

RIP whatever integrity EQ still had as a game
  8. Darallan Elder

Look at Mabbu making things up, it's cute.
  9. Dadcop Lorekeeper

invite pls
  10. Astral64 Augur

x2

<3
  11. Minpire Augur

Best thing i have seen in awhile, LOL
    Warlorf likes this.
  12. Thellonious Journeyman

Dude, you have such a weird fetish for us. We have never used any such bug. I'm not sure why you keep bringing us into discussions with devs having 0 information about anything, then have the audacity to post it on the forums. Kinda gnarly... You might want to see someone about this problem.
  13. Atabishi Augur

You have inherently flawed logic and a lot of empty accusations. Are you trying to say that anyone who farms loot for a couple hours a day, in a game that is all about farming loot, has to automatically be an RMT'er? Does that mean every single person in the bazaar is RMT'ing? Every person in the auction channel is also an RMT'er? Man you are really revealing a lot that I didn't know about people on this server. If everyone who has ever farmed loot in this game (100% of the population) is an RMT'er, does that mean our entire EQ economy is based around RMT'ers buying/selling from/to other RMT'ers? Does this mean YOU yourself are an RMT'er? Omg case closed boys, we solved the mystery. Everyone can put away your pitchforks now we got em. Another solved EQ mystery for the history books.
  14. MabbuPhinny Augur

zzzzz says the guild who couldn't clear Ntov once they fixed the pet bug.

I'm half convinced the reason they leave these crap exploits in is so guilds like yours don't die overnight.

Real guilds work for their progression, they don't consider taking handouts from AoS remember. The fact that you two were in cahoots on this exploit does not at all surprise me.
    Soltara likes this.
  15. Soltara Augur

For once, I agree with you Mabbu.
  16. MabbuPhinny Augur

I typically contact Daybreak first in these scenarios. But when they choose not to act...my aim is to ensure the playerbase is well informed. Nothing more. I'll risk the forum suspension that I'm sure is coming to make sure the truth gets out there.
  17. Astral64 Augur

CAHOOTS!

Punchu likes this.
  18. Tuucan_ED New Member

we have BL's that didn't even know mitigation caused their pet agro to go to them, and you think they're going to coordinate a simultaneous dot to remove a 10% motm? i have yet to see motm removed on a mob, I've seen ring even mobs spawn without motm.. but never seen it poof before. You claim some moral high ground that only exists in your world. I don't know whose worse, you or Dima.
  19. Kronko Elder

usually we just call in Chuck Norris to one shot everything while we hide in corners. [IMG]
  20. HollyLover New Member

“To be incapable of taking one's enemies, one's accidents, even one's misdeeds seriously for very long—that is the sign of strong, full natures in whom there is an excess of the power to form, to mold, to recuperate and to forget....(cont.) Such a man shakes off with a single shrug many vermin that eat deep into others; here alone genuine 'love of one's enemies' is possible—supposing it to be possible at all on earth. How much reverence has a noble man for his enemies!—and such reverence is a bridge to love.—For he desires his enemy for himself, as his mark of distinction; he can endure no other enemy than one in whom there is nothing to despise and very much to honor! In contrast to this, picture 'the enemy' as the man of ressentiment conceives him—and here precisely is his deed, his creation: he has conceived 'the evil enemy,' 'the Evil One,' and this in fact is his basic concept, from which he then evolves, as an afterthought and pendant, a 'good one'—himself!”

OGC is the epitome of ressentiment.