my raid is removing mighty buffs?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Original Citizen, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Original Citizen New Member

last night our guild leader instructed our beastlords to some how go throughout our split raids and remove all the mighty buffs from our time instance in an attempt to 3 way split. i am not sure how the did it but they dispelled it in a way and then leashed the mobs giving us a fresh go at all the gods free of the mighty buff. it helped a lot and cut our raid time for 1 thru 4 split to 6 hours

i do not want to be involved in any kind of exploit if this is not intented. can a dev respond and please tell me if this is wrong? i am an honest player not looking for cheese wins

made man of ogc
  2. Cabdru New Member

If you want to play with good players and 3 split time then join ogc. If you want to 1 split zerg rush time then join aos. Must suck aos not being the guild getting the most loot anymore, the pixel are itching seeing the pot of gold is actually now on the other side of the rainbow!
  3. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

Always refreshing to see when upstanding players choose do dedicate significant portions of their time to making the community a better place.

[IMG]
    Potawatomi, Machen, Gencat and 2 others like this.
  4. Mawltar New Member

“The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents.”
    Salvador Dalí
  5. Miduzah New Member

i want to be directed to these beastlords. Too many times did i have to use a spirituality pot. Beastlords where are you????
  6. Atabishi Augur

Oh god AoS is definitely triggered right now !! New member account, where is your proof of this? I would LOVE to see this proof of no mitigation on our raid mobs ! LOL
  7. Gencat New Member

Now what we can see here folks is what I like to call: Alternative facts!

Truth: OGC 3 split time through p4 successfully last night. The loot is good to us, and we're getting plenty. So swing by, drop an application and lets start 4 splitting! (Unless you want to stick to the full 72man time AoS has to do, for TT you know, cuz they're tired)
    Mawltar likes this.
  8. Kyel Journeyman

I believe a quote from The Wizard's First Rule applies here.

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true. People's heads are full of knowledge, facts, and beliefs, and most of it is false, yet they think it all true. People are stupid; they can only rarely tell the difference between a lie and the truth, and yet they are confident they can, and so are all the easier to fool."

If wizards, clerics, or even monks were able to remove the MotM buff this would at least be plausibly believable. From what I've read on these forums it would require at LEAST 2 beastlords to do something to cause this to happen per split. The only class that would make this even less believable is if it required druids. If you were truly a member of OGC you would know we don't exactly have an abundance of beastlords...
  9. Vrizka New Member

[IMG]
    Minpire and Gencat like this.
  10. Zeklia Lorekeeper

aos has been doing this ever since luclin launched. they even planned for it by having 2 beastlords lvled up for each of their raids
  11. C3lowz Augur

Of course this is an exploit, why would you think its not?

Rather or not DBG will take action against the players involved is up for debate, if they do, it likely will just be a few days suspension. But to answer OP question, yes. It is an exploit.
  12. Atabishi Augur

I think you failed to realize that this is a troll post.
  13. Ghubuk Augur

Unless of course it is true.
  14. Zeklia Lorekeeper

its not a troll post cause it is true
  15. Atabishi Augur

How is it not a troll post? The OP is not a member of OGC and the accusations are obviously false, and are just a sad attempt by the triggered AoS members because another guild is already getting 3x more loot than them, and yes they care A LOT about this.
  16. Kullster New Member

Must be tough being in a guild needing a full raid to kill Terris Thule. I'd be jealous too.
  17. Machen New Member

This account is not long for this world lol.
    Potawatomi likes this.
  18. AgentofChange Augur

It's nice to know we're almost a month in. It usually takes a month for the measuring contests to stop on the forums.
  19. Machen New Member

And maybe we'll get a 5 month reprieve. "You guys exploited to split the curse keeper" just doesn't have that same ring to it.
  20. AgentofChange Augur

I don't think we'll get a reprieve, the posts will still be there for ldon, but they won't last as long as a normal expansion. The trolls won't get a response from their threads b/c nobody will care about ldon. So a definite relief, but probably not a total reprieve!