Krono bannings, again!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Rivitt, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Rivitt Elder

A guildy just bought Kronos from you and is now banned.

Seriously dudes.
  2. Rivitt Elder

He got a confirmation email from DBG. He called his bank to make sure the charge went through. I forgot to ask him if he canceled a previous payment method.
  3. TokiwoTomare New Member

Two of my accounts are banned today too, I assume it's probably the same thing because I recently bought Krono on the bazaar. I've never used a third party program, I rarely chat in public channels and I only buy Krono direct or in-game.

I've been playing online games for decades and never been banned before in any of them. I know it's just pixels but I'm like really pissed off right now, just based on how this company that I spend a fair amount of money on has treated me.. Didn't even get an email notifying me of the ban, the form they want you to fill out is disgusting ("Please explain why you hack?" seriously? That's like the "when did you stop beating your wife?" of customer service questions) and requires running a bunch of weird commands on my PC.

Oh, and my very favorite part from the auto-reply when you fill out their form:

No details about your ban (including evidence) will be revealed.

Clownshoes. Absolute clownshoes. Easily the worst experience I've had with a company online, ever. Even when their customer-service hamster gets to my ticket I'm not sure I'll be returning. I'm certainly never buying Krono again.
    disgruntled, moogs and Rivitt like this.
  4. Rivitt Elder

No previous payment methods. New accounts. Two hours into the petition.
  5. TokiwoTomare New Member

Make sure he replies to the automatic email they send out -- it says you have to do that in fine print on the page.

If he views his ticket in the support portal and it still says, "Awaiting your Reply" as the status he needs to reply to the email.
  6. Thash Zoner

Did you buy krono before logging the account into the game for the first time? I believe I read that is an auto-permaban. Someone correct me on this please?
  7. TokiwoTomare New Member

No, these accounts have been active for a long time.
  8. Thash Zoner

Ah, I had meant in response to Rivitt's post.
    It was the only specific thing I had thought of to mention. I'm sorry, I have no other answers of any use. I've been searching for the post in question.
  9. disgruntled Augur

Way to sell Kronos, DBG!
    moogs likes this.
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think someone said you you by daybreak cash on a brand new account you can get banned or something along those lines.
    Tudadar likes this.
  11. disgruntled Augur

I talked to him. Account was 5 days old. He bought 2.
  12. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

if they are banning people on new accounts who buy krono you would think they would just not allow new accounts to do that.
    disgruntled, moogs and Tudadar like this.
  13. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Days of Our Kronos.....

The drama continues and its Friday lets see how many people are on this list by Sunday
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Krono Restrictions and Limits

• Accounts must be 48 hours old to purchase.
    So it doesn't appear to be that.
    disgruntled likes this.
  15. Minato Augur

The only reason i can see this being an issue are from people who get banned from legit hacking and auto reroll to start the process over. Either way this is bad business practice and they need to try something else before pissing even more customers off. Sorry wish i knew a way to help just found this ban-able reason to be simply stupid
    Stazie likes this.
  16. lolly Elder

Krono Bannings? Sounds like a new Hobbit (erm I mean Halfling).
    moogs and Minato like this.
  17. disgruntled Augur

I wonder if this issue is related to people not being able to consume Kronos now. Of all the things to screw up, payment methods should not be one of them.