3 box?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Thesehips, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Peechka Journeyman

I ran into some messed up mobs like that in PoV last night. there was this one specific mob that would gate at 10% every time, heal to 33% then come at me again, rinse and repeat. Thank god it was only the first few rooms I was pulling from. I just handled it by nuking the crap out of him at 15% with all my dudes best nukes. Which is pretty hard to do considering I only have a shaman sk and ranger, so the nukes are not wizzie levels.
  2. moogs Augur

What's annoying is that you're supposed to stop them from casting Gate or Complete Heal by stunning or bashing them, but the refresh time on the combat abilities is not fast enough. The mobs chain cast these spells. At higher levels you will have enough offense to burn down the final 35% or so. It's frustrating below level 75. I remember it being a really big deal to get the Group Leadership AAs so that you could enable Spell Casting Awareness and see when a mob was trying to gate or heal.
  3. Khauruk Augur

DoN weapons with multiple stun procs were a godsend at those levels. They stop working on level 70 mobs iirc, but I don't recall for sure anymore.
  4. moogs Augur

Those drakes in the Creator missions...
  5. Ghubuk Augur

Best to fight those at their spawn point.
  6. Peechka Journeyman

So went to paw last night at 60. found it to be no issues. Stayed there about 3-4 hours and got 3 levels. Basically everything was red to me so I stayed in the first big clearing of the zone, before the doors and just pulled to there. couple of oh moments where I had like 4 mobs on me because of repops, but never really in any danger. The shaman slows landed like 80%-90% of the time making this a breeze, didnt really need them anyways as the healer merc is a beast. By the time I was 63, It was definitely faster on the killing as I gained like 200AA from 60-63. They drop a lot of gems too. Exp on FV was about 2%-3% per kill. Those healer water dudes never really CHed for me, they just cast a 20% heal over and over until dead when they got down to like 15%. Maybe an extra 20-30 second fight, lol.

Now any other places to check out at 63? I was thinking wall of slaughter, some guides mention lv 65? Paw was cool and all but a bit boring, I like to move around a bit, check out some more places.