Berserker's dps.....

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Kravin, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Kravin Journeyman

I have a 2hb and 2hs (eok t2 for both) I was wondering what one will out put more dmg as I have heard that zerker's do more dmg with a 2hs..... Can I get some advice from anybody?
  2. Sikanle Lorekeeper

Assuming you mean the group items:
    2HS = 299 dmg 31 dly = 9.645 ratio.
    2HB = 347 dmg 36 dly = 9.639 ratio.

So the 2HS is slightly better. Also, the low dly means the damage aug you put in has an even greater effect. 2HS is just usually faster swings so that is why it ends up beating 2HB.

Now if you're swarming a bunch of low lvl mobs you want the 2HB for the higher riposte dmg.

Personally, I like the 2HP graphics more, the group 2HP is exactly the same as the 2HS.
  3. Rakknar Elder

Depends...do you have a shaman casting Feralisenia ?
    Derka likes this.
  4. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

Correct if I am wrong, but doesn't berserker get AA that significantly increasing the level cap on 2 hand slash? If that is still the case, wouldn't a 2HS always win out in a close battle?
  5. sojero One hit wonder

no
  6. Minato Augur

many many years ago i heard a rumor saying zerks had a slight boost when using 2 handed axes over other 2hs and i believed it for many years... but it was just a rumor id go with the best ratio =P
  7. Krinni Journeyman

berserkers get weapon proficiency AA under class, this passive ability increases your max skill cap for 2-hb, 2-hs, 2-hp, 1-11 20 per rank, 12-14 10 per rank. 105 with all them aa cap is 665
  8. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

Gotcha, thought it was just 2HS
  9. Kravin Journeyman

Thank you! And yes I did mean group!
  10. Kravin Journeyman

Ummm for the most part yes i always have shammy in group
  11. Kravin Journeyman

Also do any of you guys know what is best used with savage since it is no longer counted as a disc?
  12. mackal Augur

Well, it increases crit damage done, so possibly Disconcerting Discipline since it increase crit chance. But I don't have a high level BER so I can't be 100% certain :p
  13. roth Augur

So far as I know, if a disc is one of those things that shows up in the Combat Abilities window and uses that CA window for its timer bar and not a buff slot, then Disconcerting Discipline is the only disc you should be using, just on general principles. If you absolutely need the ripostes or avoidance, click it off and pop the appropriate defensive disc, but other than that, Disconcerting all the way. Stack other stuff, including Savage Spirit, REckless Abandon, Warcry, etc. with it.
  14. Brohg Augur

This part needs development
    Kallitank likes this.
  15. roth Augur

If I'm wrong, then provide a correction. If I'm not wrong, then why even bother posting that unhelpful, uninformative, waste of time post?