Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tvarian Augur

RadarX leans back in his chair and yells down the hall, "Hey guys, have you tried shutting it off and turning it back on?"

Not going to post the replies, cause then he'd probably have to ban me for language.

I gotta say though, that made me laugh. Patience... we'll all be back in game soon enough. If it's tomorrow, then it's tomorrow.
  2. Ratbo Peep Augur

Been down for me ALL day.... still no go.
    -Rat
  3. Invictvs Augur

You guys are terrible at your jobs.
    Vdidar likes this.
  4. wtfguys New Member

I would be more than happy to volunteer to help troubleshoot your authentication server issues. I have 20+ years of SQL administration, development, application development and server administration. I don't want a single thing in return. I would just like to be able to play the game. PM me and I will take a look at logs or anything else you want. Your service is authenticating UN/PW correctly. If I input a wrong password it knows, so it's not like no one can hit the DB or it can't communicate back. Please... check the egos and ask for help.
  5. Vdidar Augur

I'm not sure asking for patience when it comes to servers/login server is a reasonable request anymore. You can bet your last dollar that just about any company that performed as terrible as the one that owns our beloved game would be shut down by this point but us loyal addicts of everquest just keep coming back hoping they will get their crap together.
  6. YellowBelly Augur

Reboot usually fixes everything.
  7. Juilan Apprentice

"This login requires a valid EverQuest subscription. Please make sure you have signed up for this via the billing option."

I'M A SILVER ACCOUNT WTF?!?!
  8. Deillusional Augur

If I manage to "login" It thinks I got no EoK and on a Silver account, its not fixed.
  9. Ronove Lorekeeper

Its not broken or malfunctioning. DB just has it disabled.
  10. Goodtimes Journeyman

I get that with a Gold lol we might need a Platinum accounts now!
  11. Fian Augur

FYI - This was the message that I received from my ticket (I still can't log in):
    This is a mass update based on the description of the issue you have reported.
    If the system has incorrectly identified your issue, it's OK--just update this ticket and the next available agent will assist you. (All tickets are answered in the order received.)

We have identified a login issue during the time that you submitted this ticket that we believe caused your issue.
    The issue is now resolved and you should be able to play normally.
    PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY NEED TO ATTEMPT A FEW LOGINS DUE TO CONGESTION.
    DO NOT SPAM THE PLAY BUTTON AS THAT MAKES THE LAUNCHPAD SAD.

If you no longer have trouble logging into the game, you do not need to update this ticket--It will close automatically in a few days.

If you are still having difficulty logging into the game, then most likely your issue was not caused by the problems on our side. You will want to visit the link below for troubleshooting steps if you have not done so already.
    https://help.daybreakgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/230918427
  12. Ronove Lorekeeper

yeah its us. All of us. No chance its you guys, has to be EVERY PLAYER, not the game
  13. tilamce New Member

I just logged in and am now in game.... just fyi
  14. Ronove Lorekeeper

I can connect to the launchpad just fine, and even patch back and forth to test just fine, every attempt. DB is blocking access to the servers
  15. Goodtimes Journeyman

I got this as well and I still have the Same problem!!
  16. Tvarian Augur

am in game now. showing all expansions and all access. hopefully everyone else gets in soon too
  17. FOGBANK Lorekeeper

not me. It continues to give me that error message. come on, Daybreak, fix it please.
  18. Goodtimes Journeyman

ffs they sent me a response to my ticket saying it was fixed But No I still getting same error
  19. Save The Queen New Member

Error NBE-1013: We have detected there is a problem with access to this game. Pleaseclick here for possible solutions.
  20. Sakkura New Member

Getting this same exact error. I submitted a ticket around 1:00 PM est, patiently awaiting response. My other accounts are unaffected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.