Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derpfest Journeyman

no, you don't have to. actually launchpad was working fine until a minute ago, it was after the game loaded that wasn't working.
    Celes Darkstar likes this.
  2. Namarta Journeyman

I have tried the bypass method quite a few times this morning and nothing so far.
    Now Launchpad won't even take my credentials.
  3. lindycat New Member

I have played this game for over 14 years. While Sony had issues at times never has it been this bad since DB took over. The lag over the past few days is bad enough but now not being able to log in (again) is frustrating me to no end. I know if you don't it don't get fixed
    toodlem likes this.
  4. Duwikki New Member

Issues again, think it's time to release my credit card from their captivity. Between server stability issues, login issues, and now time showing on my allaccess and they want me to give them more money to get allaccess, it's time for a break. EQ is a wonderful game, but dbg needs some customer service, some techs and ,for the love of all that is holy, some better bandwidth. Not saying I won't return, as this game keeps sucking me back, but we need a trial separation.
    toodlem likes this.
  5. Tvarian Augur

You're missing the point... they have been having the log in problems for days now. The Dev responded in THAT post about it. Before that post was done, they were having problems where it took a guildy of mine over 20 attempts to log in, I got in around my 7th attempt.

That was just the post that the Dev chose to respond in, which I was pointing out that they did respond.
  6. KermitMadMan Journeyman

I'll just add my post to the list of others that can't get in....:(
  7. Celes Darkstar New Member

Right around noon EST, when the office opens up maybe they will do something >.<
  8. Namarta Journeyman

I believe you are missing my point. Yes, they responded to something that happened days and days ago. If you search back to the very first time they posted something about log-in issues, it doesn't mean it still holds true for what is happening today. I would just like them to acknowledge that they are at least working on an fix and give a possible ETA.
  9. Bathra New Member

"Status: 2/9/2017 7:01 PST - We are currently investigating an issue with logging into the game."

Any ETA?
  10. Warpeace Augur

Someone finally getting to it.
  11. Kegwell Lurker since '99

on the main everquest page there is still a link to the quarm server coming..
    Umm, quarm is totally gone
    Seems like they need some help keeping things updated and running.
  12. Greyrok New Member

Off here today too.... coffee and morning EQ... been a thing for me for years... ugh!
  13. Farewell Lorekeeper

Sounds like they got one guy running servers for multiple games who isn't doing his job. <<<<DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT DAYBREAK.
  14. Kagd Apprentice

I had problems logging in then I made it, But all my gear was yellow as if I didn't have expac. I quit and tried logging in again. Now I cant get in at all. I get an error and keeps prompting me for my user info and PW. I am snowed in and wanted to play. TY for my snow day Day Break!
  15. High Voltage Augur

This is a move to prevent Enchanters and Shadowknights from /testcopy followed by /ragequit :)
  16. MHD90 Journeyman

Daily Break Goons strikes again!!!

ever see that movie "how to lose a money maker in 2 years" ? oh wait we are living it.
  17. Truex New Member

Played the game 15 years, 5 accounts, not able to get on more than 1 account this morning. I have spent 1 1/2 hours trying. A new method of log in for Players with 1+ accounts should be done, give us who have spent many dollars a way to log in one and get all accounts online, it would lessen your log in server work load as well...
  18. Vaako_SK Lorekeeper

So login server stability have been crap since release of EoK- don't you think it's about time you got it sorted, or hire someone with the skills to get it working ??
    moogs and Farewell like this.
  19. Namarta Journeyman

Has anyone seen anything official posted anywhere yet, that they are even working on it?
  20. Farewell Lorekeeper

100% agree
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.