Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3upRider New Member

WOW!, I pay this company? Membership coming up for renewal next month. I wonder?????
  2. Creedmonk Augur

It's amazing how many people just rage over an issue. This is a game people I am sure they are very very sorry they are having issues and are working to fix the problem. Grow up
  3. Tvarian Augur

For all those that say there has been no response, or acknowledgement from DBG, I just want to point out that there was a response, on the other thread about logins. 3rd page. It's the thread with the blue [DEV] box showing that a dev posted.
  4. 3upRider New Member

Lets see, I own a business, you buy something from me, I say I will deliver, then don't (repeatedly). You don't have an issue with a violation of a legal contract? Please order stuff from me, I will gladly take your money and not hold up my end of the bargain. But you are correct, why rant about. I will simply take my money elsewhere.
    toodlem likes this.
  5. Creedmonk Augur

[IMG]
    toodlem and daranged like this.
  6. Namarta Journeyman

Which thread is that? I would like to read and possibly plan around the downtime.

Only reason I ask is because on the 'Staff Post Tracker' tab the latest post was from yesterday.
  7. thom812 New Member

Had over a Week All access and my account is now Free to play too. I petitioned but now I can't login to my accounts
  8. 3upRider New Member

Well Creedmonk, yeah, that is how free enterprise works. If you do not uphold your contracts with your customers, they will walk away and take their money elsewhere, if you are lucky. If you unlucky you will be talking to lawyers about breach of contract. But like you said, why rant about it. You have helped me make my decision concerning this company. Thank you
  9. Tvarian Augur

Currently 23rd post down from this one, started on Saturday. called Launchpad
  10. Creedmonk Augur

I have a dog and a goldfish. I am 6 feet tall. I have a size 13 shoe. Lets continue listing more things that have absolutely nothing to do with this shall we?
  11. Celes Darkstar New Member

Ummm this issue is not a launch pad issue....? :po_O:rolleyes:
  12. Tvarian Augur

Have you read through said "legal" contract? Chances are you haven't. They don't guarantee 24 hour access, as you are suggesting. They are having some problems, and they are trying to fix it.
  13. Namarta Journeyman

Last response I see is from RadarX this past Saturday. Not exactly what I would call a timely response to current issues.
  14. Celes Darkstar New Member

haha, maybe but I doubt they have even started yet.
  15. Atlans Lorekeeper

I wish they would add a "Login Available" status next to the "Server Status" site.
    It is so frustrating to try to login over and over with no success. So while it is nice to check and see the server is UP it would be nice to verify it is impossible to login to get to the server.

PS - Yes, I tried bypassing the Launchpad to login - same error
  16. Turbodog New Member

This. The lack of communication is frustrating. It feels as if DBG is happy to take my money and doesn't feel the need to provide a service for it.
  17. Tvarian Augur

You log in from the launchpad... they've been having issues for the past few days. Do you honestly believe that all of a sudden today the problem was totally fixed and today is a brand new problem?

I've been getting error messages through the launchpad about log in being down, when in fact it wasn't (as my second account was logging in just fine, running on same computer).
  18. Celes Darkstar New Member

I have always by passed the launcher once I download a new patch, it is a server issue, not the launcher...
  19. Hostile Meat Wizard Elder

The people who come on here to white knight for DBG always crack me up. They're big boys - they don't need you to ride to their rescue, and people do have legitimate gripes about DBG's lack of communication on issues like these.

Are you wannabe white knights hoping DBG will recognize your brown-nosing and award you with a "DBG Defender" title or forum badge or something like that? Or (more likely) are you just trying to troll people who are already upset? I think I know the answer.
    xclip, kaldada and Celes Darkstar like this.
  20. Creedmonk Augur

Bypass isn't working so I am not sure. Are others able to use the bypass method?
    Celes Darkstar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.