Discussion in 'Player Support' started by kemal, Feb 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kemal New Member

Cant log in
    Rivitt, Vionetta and Dragon Jockey like this.
  2. Exmortis_MT Elder

Yep - kind of a SOP these days.
  3. Shavin Journeyman

Same thing here, cant log him............:mad:
  4. Ghostinthemachine Elder

Nice I have a snow day to kill and can't log in..........thanks daybroke
    Sancus, Lilliee, Miss_Jackie and 2 others like this.
  5. Drogba Augur

can't log in
  6. Doridean New Member

I tried to log on at 6:12 am... still down so its been over 2 hours so far that i know of... seems like i spend more time unable to log on than i actually do playing lately due to not having alot of available time. 9 out of 10 times i try to log on lately there is some sort of issue with the launcher and or the log in.

its gotten ridiculous but it is what it is, just gotta wait it out i guess
  7. oldbard New Member

Will you please fix your log in server. I, and those I play with have had few error free logging in over several weeks. On the majority of logging in there is some sort of problem, Surely, after all this time it cannot be beyond your programmers to clear this up?
  8. Namarta Journeyman

I wouldn't be overly upset about not being able to log on, but there seems to be no communication from DBG. Even a 'Hey, we're aware of an issue and are currently working on it' and then hourly updates or so would be awesome. A little communication with your customers goes a long way.
  9. Pootle Elder

Ugh, I literally paid for the new expansion on my second account (10mins ago) then try to log on and nothing.... a timeout has occurred.

I understand there are server issues sometimes, so ok.... i can live it it, but step up and make an announcement telling your customers what the deal is.
  10. Ghostinthemachine Elder

So I finally get it get a message that there were 3 failed attempts to log in to the account then when I get in my all access account is now free to play................. and I had over a week left on a krono..........
  11. coolbeans New Member

I keep getting "a timeout occured" had trouble just getting to that part. Any ETA on functionality?
    XxRevelantxX likes this.
  12. Doridean New Member

i tried to use the bypass but it just tells me i need to have a subscription which i have all access, so ill just wait until i hear that they actually fixed it, or at least give an update.
  13. moogs Augur

Home from work due to a blizzard. EQ doesn't work. Story of my life.
    Greyrok and Fuel like this.
  14. Kinidill New Member

At no point in the last 6 months has the game been fully functional for any significant period of time. That is to say that for half of a year the system has randomly crashed or denied access.

This is abysmal from an engineering and statistical point of view and perhaps DBG should rethink their metrics. It is reasonable for the user base to assume that the game will function most of the time as the implied warrant of merchantability is we pay...we get a game.
    Fuel, Turbodog and Trifon like this.
  15. SonOfABiscuit Augur

Been trying to log in three different accounts for the last 30-ish minutes. No luck =(
  16. Kegwell Lurker since '99

1 account works, another one doesn't...
  17. Farewell Lorekeeper

a simple " Login servers down working it" would suffice. No communication makes me think you are hoping no one will notice. We notice. WE NOTICE.
    Turbodog likes this.
  18. Kunshada Journeyman

They are to busy working on nerfs and other "class balancing" to worry about actually making the game playable.
  19. Farewell Lorekeeper

I still don't understand balancing a mmorpg that has no pvp.
  20. Namarta Journeyman

Is there an official response portal to in-game issues? I was just wondering because DBG is definitely not giving any kind of updates that I see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.