PoS isn't a problem or anything

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sairanor, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sairanor Journeyman

[IMG][IMG]Everyone swapping picks memblurring and pick swapping to the point where the instant a name spawns there's 200+ people in that pick on top of that named definitely isn't an issue or anything.

Oh no, everythings fine. At least I finished my key.
    [IMG]
  2. fransisco Augur

Well, progression servers are about having that old school feel.
    Its taken 4 expansions, but phinny is getting their first taste of that old school feel (racing named)
  3. TarewMarrForever Augur

Don't like it? Private group picks coming to a progression server near you, Summer 2017! Or at least we can hope...

Don't like no play-nice-policy and having to deal with asshats who pick hop, train, memblur, dispel charm, and in general don't know how to play nice but are allowed to play exactly that way in the Wild Wild West that is TLP? Then feel free to only play with friends and guildmates you trust in your own private little sandbox, for the low low cost of 200 DBC per player per instance. They're good for 6 hours, and have no lockouts, and can be used on any non-expedition zone, indoor or out.

Combine that with Launch in Kunark (initial level cap of 60) + Phinny true-box + RF/LJ XP + optionally purchasable zone keys + removal of NO TRADE (FV rules) and you have the server that would have more players than Phinny + Ragefire + Lockjaw *combined*, *and* would make DBG a mountain of cash due to instance spin-ups as well as zone key purchases.

Of course, you are still free to quest the keys and stick to public picks, just as you are today. Those who *like* that are free to stay on Phinny. But for those with more money than time who have a low tolerance for BS but a thick wallet and strong taste for nostalgia, this would me their Mecca.

And it would be a DBG cash *cow*.

DO IT DBG!!!
    jagarr likes this.
  4. Perogy New Member

Francisco, this is 2017 with a instance server that has more guilds competing for content than any server before it. If people wanted that old time feel they'd play p99 and not pay for this kind of clusterf***. After yesterday I feel this server won't die cause of any expansion/content... it will be fon a lack of proactive action and vision in creating these highlly undesireable scenarios.

We'll see how tranquility holds up during peak raid time tonight as well.
  5. RadarX Augur

Please keep posts constructive and on topic. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.