Sense Heading - Progression Server Unlocks 2017

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Jan 27, 2017.

1. taliefer Augur

thats..actually not bad reasoning. gives the players who are stubborn about GoD a jumping off point before GoD hits and a new place to go if they launch it between ldon and GoD.

overall im happy, tho i still think GoD is worthy of its own 12 week cycle.

next thing im concerned about is the hard set 12 weeks timeframe regardless of if expansion is beat, once we get to expansions like TSS and SoF where there are artificial blocks in progression, (things like raid events only giving 24 flags and whatnot), but thats still a bit down the road
  2. Darchon_Xegony Augur

GoD will be released on its own and be completable at level 65...

[IMG]
    Marek-EQ and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  3. Socratic Journeyman

Thank you for splitting GoD and OoW.
  4. Aegir Augur

This new sense-heading plan is awesome! Good job!
  5. Ryak Augur

Thanks, Roshen!
    <3

In general, I think the idea of reducing duration is preferable over combining expansions.

I kind of wish you also reduced LDON down to 2 months, but it's not the end of the world
  6. Semah Augur

This is great. Thank you.
  7. Chanaluss Can spell Doljonijiarnimorinar, Iqthinxa Karnkvi

this works for me. Id like to see LDoN be shorter, but this is much better than we were sitting at.
  8. Kiani Augur

Thanks for listening to us.
  9. Gnog Elder

Big thumbs up, on the decision and the communication.
  10. Demoncrusher Lorekeeper

Excellent decision making here. Good job!

Demoncrusher
  11. Prathun Developer

I initially thought the same thing about Gates, but I was corrected. The new AAs that Gates of Discord introduced were Leadership AAs which are no longer a thing, even on progression servers.
  12. mackal Augur

There are 289 AAs (costing 1474) marked GoD across all classes??? Plus BER are new, they have lots of catch up to do!
  13. Prathun Developer

What what? Guess I was right after all. Even a broken clock and all that.
  14. Machen New Member

I have resubbed our accounts. I don't know details yet--lots of kid stuff going on in the evenings these days, and most of the rest of my free time taken up with training now. So I really don't have the time for the competitive raid game. But I'll be playing again in some capacity on Phinny, perhaps just very casually.

Thank you Daybreak for finally listening on this. And for letting us have at least some time in every expansion. Your solution on the two months/three months is very close to what I was advocating!
  15. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Great decision! Way to go!
  16. Siddar Augur

RIP Phinigel server.

GoD bleed out plus ragefire and lockjaw will still be without the curse of GoD will make things far worse then in past progression serever..
  17. Machen New Member

Only if people quit before even trying it. Which, historically, they never have.
  18. seveian New Member

This has got to be the most sensible announcement from DBG in many moons. Thank you DBG for listening to your paying customers. I am SO excited to experience the GoD raids in-era. Thank you a million times over!!!
  19. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Prathun- Can we get some dates for zones like Chardokb, Sol c,Hole revamp3, Splitpaw, Nurga revamp and any others I'm missing added to the top?
  20. ZeeK Elder

Thank you devs for this decision!