Persistent Illusions

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Naonak, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Naonak Journeyman

I have been looking in my AAs and on the forums and patch notes etc

Has anyone else noticed the persistent illusion AA gone? I mean spent a heap on the illusion to persist via death and zoning. So I die now and lose my illusions. Now it's gone and didn't notice AA refunds or anything in patch notes.

Anyone have any information I missed?

Cheers
  2. Vdidar Augur

I may be wrong but they have never and will never persist through death. Just zoning.
  3. smash Augur

If you look at general AA, for chanter and maybe rogue/bard it now named Permanent Illusion. While for other it is Persistent Illusion.

Also, for those first 3 classes, i think it is, the illusion will survive through death, as they got 2 ranks. For other classes, they got 1 rank of persistent illusion.
  4. Naonak Journeyman

I have checked my bard, and Permanent Illusion has been removed. Not found in any AA tab :(
  5. Naonak Journeyman

And for added note, couldn't even find a Persistent Illusion for my bard either
  6. Dramez Journeyman

Only rogues, bards and enchanters get ranks that allow illusions to stay through death. What class are you?

For bard and rogue it is called "Master of Disguise." First Rank gives you illusions that zone and last 16 (on my bard they last 28hours) and Rank 2 lets them stay during death.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Master_of_Disguise

On Enchanter it is called Permanent Illusion
    First Rank gives you illusions that zone and last 16 (on my bard they last 28hours) and Rank 2 lets them stay during death.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Permanent_Illusion
  7. Naonak Journeyman

Thank you Dramez.

Main is a necro.

Have a bard alt/box. Have rank 2 of Master of Disguise. Must of bugged out or something when I died. As it normally last 33 hours.
    Then couldn't find the right name or AA ability in tab and thought it may have been taken away and nothing mentioned. As I don't play it much and forget what is what most of the time :mad:
  8. Bobokin Augur

Persistent Illusions does not work on pets. Considering pet illusions are more likely for BST and other classes, it would be nice if it did. My BST has to recast and reshrink in every zone.
    Aleahna and Yinla like this.
  9. Thunderkiks Augur

That's odd. All my pet classes that have the persistent illusion AA the pet keeps their illusion until it fades.