It has been 261 days since a Daybreak employee has posted in the stickied Sense Heading thread

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by PathToEternity, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

And the post wasn't even about the GoD/OoW bundling:

I got bored searching through the thread. If someone wants to find the most recent (a liberal use of the word, I know) post actually referencing the bundling, I'd be glad to note that as well. Or anything else relevant, really.

Math Source: http://www.calculator.net/date-calculator.html
  2. Catashe Augur

probably cause..
    1. They ain't going to change there mind no matter if 99% of the people on Phinny agree they don't want it bundled..
    2. In reality that got 6 months before GoD/OoW is set to be released on Phinny and they are really known at changing their minds at the last time if they were going to do it..
  3. taliefer Augur

skeleton crew! expansion was being worked on! expansion launch! insert random reason/excuse!

its beyond ridiculous. Daybreak is far and away the worst company ive played an MMO for when it comes to communicating with their playerbase.
  4. Astley Augur

RadarX has said they are waiting to make further announcements regarding the bundling, that they have heard what we have asked for, and have not made a final decision. They're not going to elaborate further at this time basically.

They still have 6 months of Planes of Power content to work through.

Don't expect a GoD/OoW update before at least April would be my guess.
  5. Machen New Member

They don't have 6 months if they want to do one of the most popular options, which would be to bundle Gates+Ldon instead of Gates+OoW.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  6. taliefer Augur

the real issue is, most people (on the forums at least, and other online places ive seen, reddit etc) seem to think this is such an obvious mistake it shouldnt take more than a 2 minute conversation to take place between the devs and change their mind.

even the occasional person ive come across in game that remembers GoD as being absolutely brutal, and was for the decision to skip it, once it gets explained to them that between the actual retuning of GoD, and the increases in player power, that GoD is far from brutal, they often times change their mind, if with hesitant optimism.

the fact that they cited the difficulty of GoD as their reasoning for skipping it just shows that once again, the playerbase knows the game better than the people running it.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Personally, after all the agonizing effort they put into MotM and related changes, I felt like this cited reason was a slap in the face.
  8. Astley Augur

My guess was they needed the extra time in PoP no matter what in order to finish any testing for things in GoD/OoW anyway, due to how much time they're projecting for whatever new server they're releasing this summer and whatever the next Live expansion will be... and as a result would just push back OoW 3 months if they split it up at all.
  9. Lankie Augur

The amount of players we'll lose during PoP due to PoStorms issue etc, combined with Pantheon beta coming before GoD / OoW, does it really matter?
    vardune likes this.
  10. taliefer Augur

i have 0 concern over pantheon if it ever launches, let alone the beta for it
  11. jagarr Augur

12. RadarX Augur

Please keep feedback consolidated in threads associated with that topic.
    fransisco and PathToEternity like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.