1/11 patch notes and devs rock!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by fransisco, Jan 11, 2017.

1. fransisco Augur

2. moogs Augur

Fanra and IblisTheMage like this.
  3. Tucoh Augur

Did they fix the Mana of the Sarnak Compressor being 1slot?
  4. Sancus Augur

Yes.

Looks like quite a few quality of life changes in the patch - good to see!
  5. Tucoh Augur

Can't wait to get home and see if the velocity changes nerfed my jboots.
    Ngreth Thergn, svann, Fanra and 2 others like this.
  6. moogs Augur

Those are patch notes from the Test server, so /testcopy in case you didn't notice.
  7. fransisco Augur

Its the end of an era.
    No more rumors about jboot nerfs. Its now provable
  8. Raynard Augur

Well, future nerfs will be provable. There is still the question of the numerous jboot nerfs of the past that will never see the light of day.
  9. Bard_Bard Journeyman

Disappointed in not seeing anything done in regards to the stagnation of mercinaries and why there healing, caster spell dps and melee dps has not been increased to be put in line with current content. 3 year old and counting stagnation needs to be fixed
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

But this will be popular if it works:

- Addressed an issue that was causing standard guild halls to not properly spawn.
    Felicite, Elricvonclief and Shaantara like this.
  11. mackal Augur

Code:
    Creating Resources/ACMitigation.txt
    well I'm excited :p
    Fanra likes this.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It'll be neat to see even more modifiers, if the developers find the time. Things like Agro modification, incoming heals modification (especially as a paladin,) crit damage multiplier, would be really interesting to know.
    Riou likes this.
  13. YellowBelly Augur

Give pets a stat window pleaseee
    Goranothos, Jamazar, Felicite and 5 others like this.
  14. Nennius Curmudgeon

Looks like an interesting patch, but it could be even better if we could get an /outputfile recipe command for all of a characters known recipes. For those of us working on maxing our Artisan's Prize, this would be an incredible help.
    Felicite and Fanra like this.
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

I'm going to keep asking for /output recipe until my fingers fall off, then I'll keep asking by either typing with my tongue or something.
    Felicite likes this.
  16. Nolrog Augur

The number seems the same but it's wrong, my J-Boots are definitely slower . . . . . .

;)
    gotwar, Felicite and Fanra like this.
  17. roth Augur

So I did a /testcopy on my berserker bot last night, and logged in to test this morning. Interesting changes on the AC and ATK! One thing I noticed immediately, the sum of the ATK numbers was in the ballpark (don't know about exactly) for the listed ATK stat on Live. The AC, on the other hand, was roughly HALF of what is displayed on Live.

I had 57 AA's banked when I /testcopy'd on over, so tried buying one more rank of both CS and CA. Interestingly enough, the displayed AC figures went up appropriately! Are these figures the "real" numbers, comparable across classes? I hope so, its something I"ve been wanting for a rather long time.
  18. mackal Augur

These are the "real numbers" or at least AC with the softcaps applied rather than ignored.
  19. Joko New Member

Did they fix the necro pet feign death?
  20. ~Mills~ Augur

Don't think so but these ac changes are gimping pets so masterfully that you won't even notice your pet can't feign death anymore because it will just always be really dead if on aggro.
    Metanis and Vrinda like this.