Concerned about Mid/High level grouping...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sakuraba, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Sakuraba Augur

...but, I'm having a hard time choosing between BB or FV in terms of servers, keep hearing mixed opinions on both (I.E. that FV is awesome...but that it also has a lot of box armies that refuse to budge).

Wondering which one is generally better in terms of grouping/community content (Phinigel is out for now, despite it apparently being awesome, since I am not quite able to sub yet).
  2. moogs Augur

Pretty much all servers are the same for grouping. Most don't group because they don't need to or are not planning to stay at the keyboard for very long. If you can work up the nerve to walk up to another player and ask to join their group, 9 times out of 10 you will be accepted. Bristlebane has a lot of good people. If you don't like it there, you can transfer to somewhere else. Can't say the same about Firiona Vie.
    Felicite and Gundolin like this.
  3. Gundolin Augur

It takes awhile to develop a net work of friends on any live server. But if you stick your neck out there often enough you will have lots of people who group with you. What Moogs said, keep asking players in the zones that you are in, and you'll build that circle of friends till you are the one getting tells for groups when you log in.
    moogs likes this.
  4. Sakuraba Augur

Alrighty, thanks.