Crista Faelorin

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Urnihixul, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Urnihixul New Member

She is a named in Caverns of Endless Song, with a spawn point in each of two small circular rooms accessible only via underwater cavern. Her PH is "an enamored evoker". I have camped her a handful of times now in the past couple of weeks. I eventually lost track of the number of PHs I cleared, but now the number must be near or above 40.

Unlike other particularly rare nameds (a couple in Sarith come to mind), I never saw any mention of Crista Faelorin as being particularly rare. Am I having spectacularly bad luck? or have others faced similar issues when hunting her? (I'd really like to move on to doing Hunter for Dredge/Arx.)
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Probably just bad rng, man. That was one of the most annoying of the entire expansion, imo, given minimal safe areas, phs separated by underwater tunnel making pulling to one spot a bit annoying (unless you want to camp underwater), and at least for me it was rarish. Hang in there and gl.
    Urnihixul and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  3. Horyuken Augur

Sheex, being a Shadow Knight, most likely had very little issue dealing with split underwater placeholders with no safe spots.
  4. Urnihixul New Member

My group is my rogue (main) and shaman, with merc healer/tank. I can keep nearly both rooms down, swimming back as the previous one is repopping, but it is dreadfully tedious. (I leave a mob or two up in each room that do not affect pulling/camp.) Worst part is NOBODY goes back in that area to hunt anymore, so absent my clearing the PH, zone/server repop, or some other poor soul working hunter, she won't pop. :)
  5. Feljar New Member

Killed her two days ago to finish hunter. Took one placeholder kill. Can finally say good riddance to this zone