Wudan - Zeks #1 PvP & Raid Guild (As Seen on Kotaku.com)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Zekster, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Zekster Journeyman

Cheers and welcome!
    The Sleeper killers are now accepting applications...be apart of a guild that re-shaped EverQuest history...forever.
    http://kotaku.com/the-surprising-and-allegedly-impossible-death-of-everqu-1785741600

Wudan is Zeks premier Power House ; We want a zone we take it.
    Wudan is the only guild that has been able to complete EoK progression and houses the ONLY Golden Rhino's on Zek.
    (Other Zek guilds created an alliance to stop us...the Anti-PKers...and even that wasn't enough to slow us down [yes they really brought back Anti-PK])

We are a family guild first, and are looking for others with the same classy life style. Wudan reformed with the anticipation of EQNext...Now that EQN is no longer...We shall live out our EQ days here on Zek in EQ1.

If you would like to join or have questions about Zek ; Please dont hesitate to contact

;tell Zek.garth - ;tell Zek.Navin - ;tel Zek.Dorigen - ;tel Zek.Evolcryo
    ---Server Transfers to Zek are FREEEEEE

We currently raid EoK and TBM
    Sunday @ 5:00pm pst
    Monday @ 5:30pm pst
    Tuesday @ 5:30pm pst

Feel free to visit our website for more information
    We also stream all our raids on the frontpage of our website.
    WudanNext.com
  2. Bronut Augur

Im strongly against you guys miss leading players with saying you are the best pvp guild

Is that fair that when they show up they are faced with disappointment?

I want wudan to recruit but its not fair to mislead people.
    Kierrah likes this.
  3. Zekster Journeyman

This is why Daybreak wont have a PvP TLP.
    This is supposed to be guild recruitment....
  4. Puddle New Member

[IMG]

Mind you the video is posted by IvxL who so freely talks about . Wonder what he did to edit that video that he wishes he could edit this post.
  5. Puddle New Member

Bravo Bronut. You yet again never cease to amaze
  6. Bronut Augur

Thats taken out of context, where is the rest of the conversation, within the next lines i reject training him because i dont care if he takes a pvp death, not doing him any favors.

you dont expose peoples ********** use in guild , think about it, im trying to do the server a favor by exposing people that use ********** even if they belong to my guild and you want to try and undermine my efforts by cherry picking a line that furthers your plans for zek, makes me wonder where your heart is at in reguards to the server.

Hes not the first person i called out in guild for using it. Others were banned, people know i am adimant about stopping the use of this program and its the cornerstone of why i have bad blood with wudan who chooses torun that softwear and manipulate the game.

I record my kills i dont need to hack, decide for yourself .
    Bronut norotaku channel on youtube.
  7. Bronut Augur

It was going to be untill you had puddle try and smear me with out of context phrases that further your agenda

Post the rest of the conversation if you have nothing to hide.
  8. Zekster Journeyman

Bronut, you have posted private tells on mboards...numerous times (big no no)
    you have attempted to create a misleading video and use it on my guild recruitment. (harassment)
    You openly approve of and support hacks. (FeelsBadMan)

You are a troll and I hope they finally IP ban you from the forums.
    No needs for this, this is guild recruitment.
    -These posts just help justify to daybreak why they wont create a PvP TLP.

9. Reval Augur

look at Puddle's post at 12:39 on the Retaliation recruitment post. Puddle is a member of Wudan. So Zekster is trying to blame Bronut for doing the same thing his guy literally did first as a provocation. And he'll try to say it's not his guy, but follow the money as they say. If you want the uneditted timestamped logs of general chat during that night, I was there for a change, and it's definitely his guy doing this. Just providing some context. Maybe some day old Reval will come back and drain the swamp, but I think this is a fair post to make given what transpired, and the hypocrisy shown above.
  10. Dermel New Member

Actually, this thread is a perfect representation of what you will encounter on Zek, should you transfer over.

I like to joke that Jerry Springer wouldn't even sponsor Zek, too trashy.

It's definitely unique, and rarely boring. If you're into that stuff.
  11. Zekster Journeyman

Reval is the former leader of PDM. A guild that Wudan forced into retirement.
    Reval just a sore loser and here to troll the Mboards.

Puddle posted Retal guild chat, not Wudan's. He is a retal member that is sick of retal cheating and hacking. He is trying to show that officers in Retal are aware of the cheating in Retal and do nothing about it ; expect crack jokes as if its common practice within retal
    Never a good sign when your own guild is posting against you.

Those bluebies still reading and considering moving to zek for an adventure...
    Zek has 2 guilds.
    Wudan - Who can be found online 24/7 enjoying the game.
    Retal - Will only be found online for a few hours at night to pvp then log off...they dont even do progression (mainly because they dont have the numbers to hold a zone in EoK).

12. Reval Augur

If I respond to his blatant crap, he'll probably try to get the gm's to ban me for harassment, so I guess I have to let him fall on his own sword. If you have a serious interest in Zek, transfer over an alt or just play a lowby for a bit, listen to general chat, see who's getting kills over a week or so and decide for yourself what you want to do.
    Kierrah likes this.
  13. Crowfoot New Member

Whats PvP like on Zek these days? If your killed are you then corpse camped or are you allowed to return and loot n scoot... you know I just typed this and it occured to me that you dont ave to go back for your body anymore, I guess you can tell how often Ive played in recent years.
  14. Senek Journeyman

Hey there Crowfoot, i have been in Wudan now for like 3 weeks. and dispite all the drama your seening here on this forum page, Wudan is a Great Guild. Zekster is correct, we are on all the time, and have folks from coast to coast and around the world.

As for PvP you should be fine as long as you dont bind yourself in an open zone. you are corrects you dont loose anything anymore, just 15 min pvp rez sickness. Listen Zekster is correct, retel logs on in the evening and it is massive pvp, for a few hours then most of them log off and its normal. the Video that you see above is missleading, that was one night and we only had a few on that night.....thats why they started that big battle, cuz they new there was not alot on that night, some hockey game or something. i can tellyou from pesonal experience that that is not the norm. lol also what your not seeing on that video is that that was really a destraction, we had groups campting nameds in open zones, we cleared like 4 nameds that night, while Ivol and is retel buds were kept busy in FM ....was really funny actually, and oohhhh so easy to do, in fact if you transfer over and join Wudan, we Garentee you that you will get the loots and the AA's from killing to spawn those loots.......or join retel and you can have the Rots that we leave lol. if you have any Questions or comments plz feel free to ask Crowfoot, and i hope to see you join. and hey bring a friend!! i did!

-Tathel
    May Her holiness, the Mighty Tunar, Protect your and Shield your from Harm