Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Havepint Journeyman

2. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

crash 2 with server lock (Xegony)
  3. Tvarian Augur

Feels like doing pushups.

UP
    Down

UP
    Down
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

How did we get through Christmas and bonus exp without continual crashes and yet now its crash city?
  5. suds New Member

With Xegony crashing.. .yet again, and server needing to reset I wonder if this is what they mean by double spawns of names
  6. Maedhros High King

Cazic on its 2nd crash tonite. Would be fun to get to play on the weekends.
  7. Raccoo Augur

YOU HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED.

Looks like we have a potential issue...
  8. Dermel New Member

Cazic locked @4:30PM PST.
  9. TiredOfThisBullcrap New Member

Tunare down again...typical Saturday night in the joke they call EQ these days
  10. Havepint Journeyman

And another one goes, and another one goes, and another Xegony bites the dust.
  11. Justbefairaboutit New Member

Xegony crashed sometime Saturday afternoon and again just now.
  12. mtgdragon Lorekeeper

Thursday when Tunare crashed I had just finished the "Into the Hills" HA and when I logged back in my war lost the AA gained from it but not my 3 other char. Tonight I did the same HA and again only my war lost the AA when the server kicked me to char select. This time though I finished the HA about 45 minutes before being booted. Seems there's an evil plot to hold my war down lol.
  13. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Holly's explanation of the server problem was they added some stuff that was supposed to do something vaguely explained so just take that stuff out. If they know what is causing the problem why is it taking so long to fix it? Seems to me there is much more to the story then we have been told.

I mean at least they said something now they just have to work at actually giving a detailed explanation or they could just fix the problem.
    Vrinda likes this.
  14. Geroblue Augur

Could be something in the new code they want to keep, so they have to figure out what is bad in there and fix it. My guess.
  15. Kinidill New Member

The Tunare server is so unstable that the game is unplayable.

Please stop spanky the wanky and fix it..
  16. Zhaunil_AB Augur

We are experiencing zone crashes/reboots on AB atm - two in the last 20minutes.
    This happened to a few in guild that were on, over different zones, and in one instance it was a mere 3characters in Lceanium that were killing for the supplies quest.
    Of course, there was no warning or anything, and since it was only one group killing, nothing undue has been going on either.
    This is not what a customer expects, i assure you.
    Investigate the logs, and DO TELL US what's causing this and what you intend to do against it and WHEN!!!
  17. Nyane Journeyman

Instances down on AB
  18. Eriadoc Elder

Phinny went down suddenly. Please restore the hamster to his exercise wheel.
  19. Phillee New Member

When Hulkamania runs wild on you!
  20. mastakos New Member

Tunare server,Plane of Tranquility is Zonedown
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.