(sob) Leave Rahtiz alone!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mike Morbid, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Mike Morbid New Member

Picture it, Gloomingdeep, 2017. There I was conducting business with Wildjan, Rytan and... that frog. I am about to head back into the mines for a nice bit of ultraviolence when once again I noticed a troubling bit of hooglanism.

"Self," says I, being as I am myself. "I have been seeing a number of people using this honourable quest giver as a piñata the past few days. Might they be practicing their weapon skills, or is there some dark and sinister reason behind this that is no doubt an Illuminati plot? I must investigate further."

Utilizing the vast amount of detective abilities I have learned thanks to years of reading Batman comics, my first and last attempt at sleuthing this development has led me here. Anyone care to fill me in on the motives for this terrible crime?
  2. Sakuraba Augur

Weapon skills, and spell skills. Especially if you mostly see melees doing it.

Rahtiz won't hit you back, no matter how many times you stab him, which is humorous since your chat screen pretty much gets spammed with how you should be thankful that he's not someone else essentially.
  3. Mike Morbid New Member

Thank you kindly. I figured that might be it, but I was hoping it would be something more exciting. It would be amusing though, if Rahtiz had a small (say 0.5 percent) chance of getting ticked off and fighting back each time someone hit him.