Test Update 12/07/16 - New Bugs Only

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Wizdons Augur

whats the problem again? thought you said Spider cave was to hard and quest cant be done? Was easy enough for me.. if BL pet alone does 75k dps then the BL should be well over 100k and well.. whats the problem?
  2. Lillola Lorekeeper

When hailing M.C. Tinkerton in PoK for the New Years: Frostbeard achievement I am not given a choice of tasks. He repeatedly gives me "Frostbeard's Lesser Minions". My group of 3 are all level 105 so it seems we should be getting "Frostbeard's Elite Minions". I complete the Lesser task and request another, he gives me the Lesser task again. He will not give me "Old Frostbeard" which I need to complete the achievement. I have killed the scattered storms and spawned Old Frostbeard however since I don't have the task he drops the Clockwork Party Starter instead of the Primary. And M.C. Tinkerton won't take that. This is the last of the New Years activities that I have to complete them and would like to do so before they are removed from the game!
  3. Firefox New Member

The quest "Drogan Toes", one of the mercenary tasks for Temple of Droga is broken. The break happened 2 patches ago. The npc, Vasyryx Teken'Tlar will not accept them. This is preventing players, including myself from completing all the tasks for Droga and untimately the end reward. Please fix asap.
    Thank you
  4. Prathun Developer

The quest Drogan Toes appears to be working correctly on Test and Beta.
    I have fixed the wonky description on the first task element though.
    EnchFWO likes this.
  5. EnchFWO Augur

And that's great but it's still not working on Live. My guildy tried last night and I just tried 5 minutes ago. He will not accept the toes at all. Tried a pile, single hand ins, hailing for additional dialogue (was none), etc. Other people are still reporting this as well. Very frustrating to be stuck to finish off this achievement. :confused:
  6. Prathun Developer

Changes made internally on our development environment must be pushed out to Live servers before you will see them. We generally update on the third Wednesday of each month, though this can move depending on staffing, holidays, and various other variables. The update data is generally pushed out to the Test server around a week and a half before it goes Live.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and understand that this is frustrating. It will be fixed soon(tm).
    Sancus likes this.
  7. the2ster New Member

the quest Drogan Toes is broke on Cazic.
  8. Ishtass Augur

o_O
    Azzurri likes this.
  9. Prathun Developer

o_O You trollin'?
    gotwar, Ishtass, mackal and 1 other person like this.