Cant log in

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cstoner187, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Minato Augur

[IMG]

think ill go get some fresh air today
    Aaikan likes this.
  2. moogs Augur

Double XP is so fast...in other games that are online.
  3. Numiko Augur

same thing here, a connection cannot be reached it all i'm getting .......
  4. laraizaizaz New Member

altho i do not remember the last time this happpened i do think we are kinda blowing this out of proportion, it is rally dumb and they should fix this pronto
    select21 likes this.
  5. TarewMarrForever Augur

6. Gutzz Journeyman

Up now, so approximately 41minutes to fix.
  7. manofjc New Member

Complaining about it does no good in the long run. Contact support, open tickets and tweet the hell out of it to @DaybreakHelp .
    Does it suck yes, do I think complaining on the forums is really productive? no
  8. Kazser New Member

ya i just got in too after about 30 mins of trying
  9. Oroso New Member

Yup back up. Stop complaining and go grind now. Enjoy your day!
  10. laraizaizaz New Member

while it is still down we need to accept that with big companies like daybreak there are going to be things that fall through the cracks, while this shouldnt have happened in the first place we have to be reasonable and recognize all the times that this DIDNT happen. And most of all we need to remember that it is a game. if you are this troubled about it then you need to take a deep breath and do some push ups or something till they fix it. Say what you ned ot say write a ticket and move on. that is all you can do.
  11. Nathanar New Member

Can't login on multiple PCs, same symptoms posted above. Wife logged in 2 hours ago and is still in game, can't login on her PC either with any of my other accounts.
  12. Brackson New Member

Finally was able to log back in.
  13. tanith Augur

Just got in after 20 minutes of repeated error message. Which is then repeated on trying to log in other toons. So something is still broken
  14. Azzurri Journeyman

and down again
    :oops:
  15. Mileaux New Member

Heh. Of course this happens during Xp Bonus and Marketplace Sale days - Never fails. DeyBreakGames is so apt. Not content with breaking guilds and guildhalls, they are really going for the Inept Game Support of the Year award early for 2017.
  16. Tvarian Augur

finally got in earlier, and then get booted out of game and back to this log in problem. I was in PoK when I got booted, same old problem with graphics half greyed out.
  17. Kenona Journeyman

not sure if this helps DB but, I have been online since about 9:30 am pst. Every thing was fine until about a 1/2 hr ago when lag set in. I'm in the convortium with no other players. Cant run 10 feet without being warped back. No ping problem, 100% on connection, forever to invis ect. Hope this helps narrow down.... who spilt the coffee and when!
    Raludar likes this.
  18. AlienRespwan New Member

Is it clear what the main problem is with these server issues ? Or are they just wild turkey shooting in the dark forest ...
  19. Raludar Apprentice

Same problem here. I was grinding on RF and just started to lag so bad you couldn't move without constant roll backs.
  20. svael New Member

entire game went down. for a bit i couldnt even get the launchpad. still cant