<House of Strix> Australian Oceanic Guild on Phinny

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lyrial, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Lyrial Journeyman

House of Strix general recruitment is open to both social and raider applications as of 30 Nov 2016. Players interested in applying are directed to complete an application on our website here.
    HoS is an old-school guild that values highly skilled players who are social and team orientated.We reside on the Phinigel server and are currently raiding all end expansion encounters. We are predominantly an Australian/Korean guild that plays in the GMT +10 and GMT +9 timezone.
    Our raid days are times are as follows:
    Tuesday & Wednesday (AEST) 8pm start 11pm finish
    Sunday (AEST) 6.30pm start, 11.30pm finish
    If this sounds like you, please feel free to either contact us on our website or one of our leaders in game: Jerrimiah or Lyrial.
  2. Brostie New Member

--BUMP--

Great friendly guild that is having fun clearing all the old content as each expansion comes out. Still looking for more so feel free to apply :)
  3. Lyrial Journeyman

4. Jerricoe Journeyman

With Planes of Power just around the corner, House of Strix is looking forward to venturing into what was considered the "golden age" of EQ.

If you are an oceanic/sea player and looking for a guild (social or raiding), then look us up.
  5. Cronos Journeyman

Not sure I'd deem this guild "friendly" as you have level 60 members kill stealing level 15s because they're bored.
  6. Jerricoe Journeyman

As per any guild there are the bad egg or two. If it happens again let me know Cronos, i'll personally deal with it.
  7. Abhorsan Journeyman

HoS is a great, friendly guild that is well organized and very social. Any offpeak player welcome from any location/timezone. See here to make an application.