Heroic Warrior and Bard, what's next?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by fsadgsfasdfag, Dec 27, 2016.

1. fsadgsfasdfag New Member

I recently created a heroic warrior and bard to box with. I just recently finished up all the quests in Feerrott and House of Thule so that I have my complete set of augs. Both my chars are 88 and almost 89 thanks largely to the double exp this last weekend.

Now I am looking for guidance on what to work for next. I have access to everything except the most recent expansion.
    NAMW343 likes this.
  2. Roxxanna Augur

Make your way to Dead Hills, do the 3 Gribbles tasks, then with all your free time head over to VoA-RoF zones and do the hunter ach, much fun to be had that way, plus gear upgrades.
    moogs and NAMW343 like this.
  3. moogs Augur

I loooove camping in the large eastern room of The Well at that level. The XP flies and there are enough mobs to keep you busy for hours. In a couple more levels, the courtyard of Sanctus Somnium has about 6 or 7 named NPCs and makes for a fun camp.
  4. Connundrum Lorekeeper

I also am a returning player, working on setting up a box team and lvling 3 toons to cap, however, I am seriuously lacking in gear and aug as they are heroic toons. I didnt do the Feerott and HoT quest lines for the augs, and I probably should do that, however I am curious about this hunter achievement thing.

Can anyone give me any more info on that? I was just planning on runnin gmy box team through gribbles HA's until 105, but that gets boring and doesnt provide much in the way of gear upgrades.
  5. Roxxanna Augur

Find and kill all the named in every zone in an expansion. When I did this for House of Thule I had a blast, and all your toons get a big bag at the end, not to mention all the gear and augs along the way.
    moogs likes this.
  6. Connundrum Lorekeeper

hmm that sounds tough, I cant kill named in gribbles HA's they tear me to pieces so I assumed that my group couldnt handle named mobs. Mainly because I dont have all the AA's for all the classes I play memorized yet.
  7. moogs Augur

Start with House of Thule. It's an older expansion so stuff hits you for less damage and takes less time to kill. It's appropriate content for heroic characters. Feerrott and House are tier 1 difficulty. If you can handle that and do the solo and group progression tasks in those zones, move on to the Grounds and the Well, which are tier 2.
  8. fsadgsfasdfag New Member

Thanks everyone! I decided what's the point in getting to max level if I end up skipping everything to get there. So I've been working on all the House of Thule achievements. My goal is get all the non raid ones prior to moving on.
    moogs likes this.
  9. Adeus Journeyman

I'm in a similar position myself.

This looks interesting, how do I check on the status of those achievements (cannot get in game atm), do I just type /ach then the relevant expansion and there is a section for "hunter"?

Additionally, could a 105 BST and BRD handle those achievements?
  10. Bumsnacker New Member

Any two 105 anythings can handle all of those achievements up through RoF.
    Adeus likes this.
  11. Roxxanna Augur

/ach then look for hunter of ----
    Adeus likes this.
  12. Mattnaik Lorekeeper

I agree is boring but best XP for effort in the game as far as I've found. As far as gear upgrades you know you get Marks of Valor (alt currency) for completing gribbles quests? Those can be spent at vendors in ETWK for gear. You can get up to T2 group gear which is enough to help you tank those named in just about any CotF zone.
  13. Connundrum Lorekeeper

Yea thats what I have been using to upgrade gear. Im trying not to spend it actually so that I have enough for lvl 100 upgrades, but I dont think I can hold out that long.