Live Update Bugs 12/14/16

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by EQ Dev, Dec 14, 2016.

1. segap Augur

This has been happening in one form or another since advanced loot was introduced. I have it happen on single no trade items all the time (including two days ago). Having the loot window minimized seems to drastically increase the odds of the problem. Have lost several items I did not realize I didn't loot after clicking Yes.
  2. Deloehne Augur

I have the same problem (Well, I cannot confirm the music) on at least three of my accounts. I have a petition open and a report on the issue tracker.
  3. svann Augur

In advanced loot if you have 2 separate items that are the same and one is greyed out because you werent there for the kill, if you click NO for the greyed out one then it sets the other one to NO as well.

If I dont click No on the greyed out one then it will attempt to random for me even though Im not eligible, and if I win then it leaves it on the corpse which is unfair to the others and a hassle to find it among all the corpses.

And finally, if you click too many times trying to make one need or greed and one NO then it crashes you.
  4. Gialana Augur

Here are the 3 scenarios where I encounter the same or something similar with the advanced loot. For reference, I'm in a group, and the master looter right clicks on the items individually to assign them to a group mate.

1. After a character zones (or maybe just after they log into the world), and the first time a no drop item is assigned to the character, they will hit the loot checkbox, hit "yes" in the confirmation window, and then have to hit the checkbox and confirm a second time in order to loot the item. The next time they are given any no drop item, they only have to hit the checkbox and confirmation a single time. This behavior is independent of the loot filter (AG, AN, etc.).

2. For a no drop item that is marked AN (possibly other settings as well), if a character is given a second of the same item before they hit "yes" in the confirmation window, they will only loot one of the items when they hit "yes." Then they are not automatically given the confirmation window for the second item until they hit the loot checkbox. I try to avoid this situation, so I may be misremembering if the first item is looted or not.

3. This happens when a character has no loot filters defined for an item and there are multiple of that item in the shared loot window before they define the filter. When the first item is given to them, and they then check AN, that first item will be looted. But any of the rest of the same item that were already in the shared loot window will not automatically loot when the they are given to that character.
  5. Brudal Augur

The 100 endurance is provided in a -17 upkeep

http://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=41805
    Dzarn likes this.
  6. Raivene Lorekeeper

Several LoN Prizes do not have a click effect anymore to actually claim the prize. Both of the bixie illusions, a mount and some ornaments can no longer be clicked. Surprisingly, a petite potion pack still had the click on it.
  7. Gafgarion Elder

Since the server crash on Phinigel today, I lost an Incarnadine Breastplate and War Bow of Rallos Zek from my inventory randomly. Am I going to have to audit my inventory every day to make sure you all haven't deleted stuff? You all really need to fix this horrible patch, and consider this a lesson about why you should test this stuff before you push it out to your customers.

lso note that I wasnt online during the actual crash; I hadn't logged in since Sunday morning, but I heard about the crash from guildies and I'm guessing that's what caused this most recent wave of missing items
  8. Koryu Professional Roadkill

Yeah, that's not working. I gave myself an endurance deficit by removing a bunch of gear then putting it back on. Checked my endurance regen stat at 147 and took screenshots as my actual current endurance value changed per tick. There was a difference of 147 per tick, as expected. I activated Imperator's Command and continued taking screenshots of current endurance, it was still only changing by 147.
  9. Brudal Augur

Was this in guild hall or a combat zone?

My testing with a positive upkeep

did not work in pok or guild hall

Upkeep doesn't impact the end regen stat just the end pool, same with tireless sprint only in reverse.

Activated in a combat zone, my end regen didn't drop by 95 but my endurance pool dropped by 95 per second.
  10. smash Augur

In chat where you can set filter of what you wanna see, under Damage over time.
    If you solo, and select Group, then you cannot see your own dots.
  11. Ngreth Thergn Developer

(Many people have posted this. I chose the last one to respond)
    This has been fixed internally and requires a full server down patch to go live.
  12. smash Augur

In West of FM there some kind of point, where you get above it, then you cannot move East, you have to move almost Down to entrance to SW to be able to get away from htere
  13. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Cancel that. I just hadn't triggered once in a long time. I guess I was wrong, I'll keep monitoring the trigger rate.
  14. Marbles Elder

Not sure this is a new bug as this is the first time i met Resse The Rhinopococalyse. (Cool name BTW)
    But dual hits for 138K are a bit much (and i am mere group SK!)
  15. JolineSZ Augur

And when will this happen?
  16. smash Augur

Beastlord : Frozen Miasma Rk. III , no use of gloves/wrist

Seems that the AA focus: Frozen Miasma, does nothing on the poison part:

Prior to buying rank II, damage 8648, AFTER damage 8648.

Should it not have gone up to 8820 ?
  17. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Collector's item from the Chardok achievement Brutal Accolades, Imprisoner's Accolade is spelled Imprisoner's Accoldate on the achievement.
  18. smash Augur

Beastlords

DoT's, I know in December patch beastlords DoTs, initial damage was nerfed, but seems it has been nerfed even more.

Prior to emergency maintaince, it did around 2k more than what it it does now, unless it is the type 3 aug from Katta that does it

Any checked on it ?
    And dev, is that nerf intended, or is there a bug in regard to type 3 aug ?
  19. chronicler Augur

In EoK, mobs seems to Warp quite a bit. Found that especially in Scorched Wood.

What do I mean with warping, well there clear around me, then suddenly a mob is near, and 2 second it is gone Again.

Probably has something to do with all those wandering mobs
  20. Blurred_Memories Augur

new gear vs old gear:

every class seems to have an upgrade in ac and hit points ( and other stats ) when going from deathseeker's to selrach's except enchanters, we lose stats. this leaves raid gear as the only path for upgrading, having to bypass utilizing the group gear. i'm really enjoying on my other classes being able to get some upgrades going from group drops.

also, when upgrading from deathseeker's to velazul's.. the increase is minuscule compared to the increase other classes got.

the problem seems to lie in the category of the enchanter gear. for the last several years chanter silk has had leather class stats. currently, enchanter gear has the same stats as the non-tank silk classes. this same issue happened at launch last year and it eventually got patched.

please do this again soon. i'd love to be able to equip me some selrach's while i work on getting raid gear.

thank you

~blurred