Water Dragon Scales

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soltara, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Soltara Augur

Im not even sure where to start looking!
  2. Raewhen Journeyman

You just want me to skip to the end and give you the answer? What is the fun in that?
  3. Astley Augur

In reality, you're probably just BS'ing here. ZAM has no info on it, and there appears to be no searchable information on this from other sources. In era solutions were generally found and posted, not hidden for years.

Plus, the devs have stated there are many broken quests out there. One was just solved earlier this summer, after over a decade, because they found some broken PoP mob spawn that it was connected to.

If you actually have info, please outline the quest, I'll send you something nice in game as a thank you for verifying you have this information since I like to update ZAM with missing info.
  4. fransisco Augur

you prove my point. Your just playing games and trolling.
  5. Soltara Augur

Bad troll is bad. Would be cool to get some info on this! Even a tidbit of information from a Dev could go a long way.
  6. Antonico Journeyman

They used to sequence quest items next to each other in the itemnumber database back in the day(or so I've heard), you could check the nearby items to see if they are somehow related.