Drinal, FV, Luclin, Povar, The Rathe are DOWN

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Dec 21, 2016.

1. moogs Augur

When your CTO trips over the server's power cord and takes down a handful of virtual machines. Good work, bud.
    Nandary Griefs likes this.
  2. sojero One hit wonder

the rathe is back up........thanks for the roll back!
  3. Murphy Elder

fail is fail is fail. better not be a rollback. I just spent an hour setting up a new guild hall with that tricky arsed positioning tool they have.
  4. Zaviere Augur

Not according to the login server list it isn't...

I'm seeing all 5 still locked.
  5. Felicite Augur

Potentiality.
  6. sojero One hit wonder

Im playing on it right now.

maybe its just because im an sk, and were so amazing we can play on locked servers! oh and my wife is on too.
    Sheex likes this.
  7. Barrule New Member

Rathe is up but locked, 20 people including me in general chat. I estimate a 20 min rollback given I have lost 8aa.
  8. Nandary Griefs Lorekeeper

If you're lucky, the layout saved on your hard drive. You select any layout that has the address on it and click to restore it. It's amazing to watch. If you don't have a good layout saved, you're screwed.
  9. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Whats up with FV coming down every week? i thought they made servers more stable?

Andarriel
  10. draginn Elder

saying at least 2 hour to come back on!!!
  11. Zaviere Augur

Yep, Twitter confirms it, unscheduled 2hr (approx.) maintenance to address a "serious issue".

At least my group didn't get any aug drops yet today that could potentially be rolled back...
  12. Numiko Augur

this is what happens when in a cost saving venture you move your server farm from here:

[IMG]

to here:

[IMG]
    eqgamer and draginn like this.
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Swift action is needed. That horrible imbalance is not ok, yo!

And their server farm is clearly located here:

"There's really no difference between day and night down here...so....that makes things easy"

Plus...who doesn't love molepeople.
  14. moogs Augur

I took today off of work. Don't bother announcing that the servers are coming down or anything. That would resemble customer service.
  15. moogs Augur

Login server is finally back up. What did they nerf now?