Server Stability

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Skiper, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony just booted everyone from PoK. Not sure about the rest of the server.
  2. Shadowreaper New Member

I was doing a HA in Dead Hills and I got booted. I think the entire server came down yet again.
  3. Shadowreaper New Member

Think DBG needs to give us some of the hard earn money we put into play back to us. Since we can not get a full month worth of playing with all the server crashes and rollbacks that come from it.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I would just be happy if they could show that they want to make up for the problems and do something for the players. And if its still going to take months to fix the problems don't wait till they are done do something now so we don't lose more players who just get fed up and give up on the game.

The constant weekend crashes are messing up raids for the various raid guilds.. My guild does some rading but we are not hard core. But I know if the raid game goes that might just be the end of things for EQ.

I guess they will still have the TLP servers though.
  5. Shadowreaper New Member

They need to do something I have guild members that got rolled back on AAs (equals time spent gone). One lost his 20slot bag that he just looted gone. But do we ever hear anything from DBG..NO. No sorry no nothing. They still say it will take time well damn than they do not need my money that I pay on 3 accounts.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well Xegony just went down again for the third time and is locked.
  7. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

It seems to be tied to that day long patch to fix server stability. Whatever they did obviously isn't working very well. Every weekend we have servers crash. Any fix would be greatly appreciated.
  8. catcattank Elder

is this hakkers or?
  9. Thadril New Member

The constant crashing has been hard on my toons pets. I have lost over 200K PP of pet gear I have purchased in the bazaar, now there is no gear left to buy at a reasonable price. Also I loose 15 - 30 min just summoning pets, pet gear, and rebuffing everytime the server comes back up. Frustrating!
  10. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony is up at this moment but severe tell and channel lag and many are having issues trying to zone.
  11. Password1234 Augur

I was booted from my instance mid-fight about 10 minutes ago and can't even connect to the server at all now.
  12. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Just want to confirm yet another day of issues with the Cazic Thule server. (This makes at least a couple days in a row, and several weekends straight). I'd like to double dip on the request in the other forum for restitution.
  13. Maedhros High King

CAZIC DOWN AGAIN. This is damn ridiculous. Fix your crap or merge Cazic with another server that isnt a piece of S&^T! This is the 4th Freaking raid night the server crashes have cost us. There hasnt been hardly any problem on weekdays, its just the heavy traffic on the weekends. Make it so that people logged in the guild lobby. POK, or the Bazaar for more than an hour are kicked. Just do SOMETHING!
  14. Mistatk Augur

ugh, almost done a quest after an hour, and I'm booted and can't reconnect. why why why
  15. kramer2202 Elder

That's it, I am done, Cazic Thule crashed twice last night, three times tonight. I am taking my 3 all-access accounts and spending my money else-where. Good luck....NOT!
  16. Magician New Member

Someone at DB offices is having a time of their life flipping the on/off switch for Cazic...
  17. Candaan New Member

Cazic Thule crashed twice during raid. Server lag, chat lag, 5 minute delay zoning, raid management window lag. Impossible to raid with this server reliability.
  18. Nickalispicalis Journeyman

Its pathetic. They just allow the situation to persist endlessly. If you play on CT you cannot play the game period. Nobody wants to raid on the weekend for fear of everything the worked for being wiped on a server crash. Sure enough. Weekend arrives. Server starts crashing. Obviously they cannot fix, so they should shut the server down and transfer everyone off.

That might be a bit of inconvenience in the short term, but its better than this.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Xegony down again.
  20. Justbefairaboutit New Member

Xegony popped to char select and re-entered with a 5 minute rollback, yay NOT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.